Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

diarm

This would be amazing - Zara could pay us a billion a year to make our jerseys and after City and Etihad, we'd be beyond reproach.

Alemar

With Ortega owners, we will be in a position to buy Sancho, Messi and a few others as well

diarm

Well that's disappointing. A billionaire owner who doesn't butcher journalists or drone strike teenage cadets would have been nice.

Eplel

The Ortega family using some Ed moves there,declaring interest and not making an offer

el diablorojo

Supports
Brentford
I hope he gets his move for all parties, yeah. Sick of reading his agent-planted stories in the media and it clearly affected his form last season, it’s time for everyone to move on.

I don’t think Eze is the replacement though, if he goes I think we’ll go straight to Watford and hand them what they’re asking for Ismaila Sarr. Still in talks with Ryan Fraser and seems we’re after one of Edouard/Batshuayi/Mateta as well so COULD be a great window even with him going.
Looks like Ollie Watkins is too expensive then - you were definitely tracking him over the season.

Eze is an exciting player and will be interesting to see how he gets on in the Prem.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Brescia's president Massimo Cellino said something very interesting in this article, something that indicates why Tonali may not be so expensive.

Quote:
I appreciated Maldini's seriousness, which confirms the historical one of Milan. I won't add anything else so as not to be inappropriate and not reserved. Inter? Marotta has always confirmed his strong interest and I have always avoided negotiations with other clubs, especially foreign ones ... But the boy needs to know what his future is. So I'm not in a hurry, but he is and it seems more than justified.
So Cellino basically tried to do Inter a favour, but he's recently opened up to AC Milan as well.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Aston Villa are closing in on Nottingham Forest's Matty Cash for only 3 million pounds less than Doherty.
It’s such a joke that every target of ours ends up getting offered around to Villa. Either that or their scouts are just lazy and copy our homework.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
28-year-old vs. 21-year-old

I'd say it's debatable.
Ok - let me change terms a bit.
A 28 year old who played 36 premier games last season, versus a 21 year old who started 4, who when he isn't injured, wasn't getting starts on the right hand side of defence over Williams, and I think someone like Bailly at one game?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Ok - let me change terms a bit.
A 28 year old who played 36 premier games last season, versus a 21 year old who started 4, who when he isn't injured, wasn't getting starts on the right hand side of defence over Williams, and I think someone like Bailly at one game?
We can debate at a more relevant thread if you wish.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United

Not impressed with this. Would be all for it if it was part of a Matty Cash deal

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
He got decent minutes, didn't he? I wonder why Sheffield United would be okay with loaning him out.
Not really no, had a brief spell when Fleck was out but never got a good run of games in the team. I’m just hoping this means we have someone ready to come in as we have got a tiny squad.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Inter have put Candreva on the market. Napoli are interested. Speaking of which, they still want to extend Meret's stay, but they aren't necessarily going to keep him at all costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.