Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red00012

He's saying in his Instagram that we (Utd) haven't had any talks with Bayern regarding Thiago, just with his agent. But if he already has a fixed price of 30 million Euros then there isn't much to talk about with Bayern, is there? If he can agree terms with Thiago, then we simply have to submit the official bid knowing it'll be accepted.
Pretty certain there is no interest on Utd’s side. It’s all a ploy to get Liverpool to sign him.

croadyman

Looks like Koeman wants to bring the Dutch contingent back into Barcelona.
Good thing is that this will get sorted once the Spain game is out of the way tonight so can move on to realistic signings

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
There’s no guarantee Newcastle won’t be stuck in one either .
True! However, going by last season's form and the Grealish situation it's more likely to be Villa than Newcastle fighting relegation.

James Peril

How do other clubs manage to sell mediocre players for such fees?
While we are struggling to sell our mediocre players for ½ that.
Another of of these entitled posts. Callum Wilson isn’t mediocre, he’ll give it a go and score 15-20 league goals if fit and served over a season. Not sure who you’re comparing him to in United’s squad, perhaps it’s time to rate them as below average to get your price. Clubs like Newcastle, Villa et al are desperate for a decent striker, hence 20M is being quoted.

Giggsyking

Another of of these entitled posts. Callum Wilson isn’t mediocre, he’ll give it a go and score 15-20 league goals if fit and served over a season. Not sure who you’re comparing him to in United’s squad, perhaps it’s time to rate them as below average to get your price. Clubs like Newcastle, Villa et al are desperate for a decent striker, hence 20M is being quoted.
He is. You should have watched him last season. But you are right, I might need to reconsider some of our players below average.

Riz

If they still arent making a serious offer then feck them..
Agreed. I know some might complain if we try and drive a hard bargain and the deal collapses but the rumoured fee is very reasonable.

They’ve just had him on loan where by most accounts he’s had a very good season, £20m in this market is a steal to be honest. I hope we don’t accept anything less.

Would happily try him next to Maguire.

croadyman

Annoying that Koeman went to Barca now because otherwise Wijnaldum would have probably stayed and not funded their move for Thiago

Last edited:

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Good to see Newcastle going for a prem proven striker, looks like him and Fraser will link up again.

Saint Maximim and Almiron behind them in that attack doesn't look too shabby.
Almiron is the odd man out there

RUCK4444

Blue ticked read no reply by Ed. Dangerous strategy.
F*ck em, sick of these sh*thouse Italian teams lowballing teams for players.

Pay the price or we take him back and he’s arguably still our second best centre back.

Just because you’ve loaned the guy for a season doesn’t mean you can beg for a cheap purchase price. It’s every summer with these Italian sides.

Hoof the ball

Sign his ass up before Sevilla agree the loan.

Real would surely prefer the loan too so make it happen Ed.
If he ends up continuing his trajectory he'll be one of the best LB's in the game in no time. For the sum involved right this moment, I think it'd be a huge mistake not to capitalise. There are very few genuine attacking full-backs with serious quality in the final third. If the loan happens, he eventually goes back to Madrid as a starter.

MrSingh2002

If he ends up continuing his trajectory he'll be one of the best LB's in the game in no time. For the sum involved right this moment, I think it'd be a huge mistake not to capitalise. There are very few genuine attacking full-backs with serious quality in the final third. If the loan happens, he eventually goes back to Madrid as a starter.
Yeh Marcelos finishing his career there. Way too convenient. Do the deal and we're set for fullbacks

AsonUnique

Yeh Marcelos finishing his career there. Way too convenient. Do the deal and we're set for fullbacks
Not convinced this transfer will happen, still hurt from the last time Agent Dave was at work. But imagine chasing a game and being able to bring Reguilon and VdB (or Fernandes/Pogba if VdB starts the game) on instead of Mata, James and Lingard. I would prefer a RW and CDM over LB but this would be a shrewd move that would be tough to pass up. Adds more flexibility for different formations too.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Sign his ass up before Sevilla agree the loan.

Real would surely prefer the loan too so make it happen Ed.
Yeah we should get this done. Attacking full-back compliments (the more defensive) Shaw well.

Kinda like when we had Heinze and Evra.

Europa league winner, young, fast, intense. Makes too much sense this.

Dazzmondo

Sounds to me like we didn't plan to sign a lb this window but Reguilon has been made available and he was one of our top choices to bring in for next season. I hope we go for him. Big upgrade on Shaw and we desperately need depth in this position. Plus if he goes back on loan it's very possible Real will no longer consider selling him next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.