Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
It might actually be happening.
  • Villa's 2nd proposal of 15 million Pounds up front + installments afterwards (making a total of 20 million Pounds guaranteed) was accepted by Arsenal.
  • Arsenal are eyeing out Brentford's David Raya, who's not for sale.
  • Matt Macey, Arsenal's 3rd keeper, will leave this summer for first-team football.
  • Villa still want more firepower and are eyeing Josh King and Odsonne Edouard.
They could get Romero for half that and they are pretty much the same level. Romero is maybe better.

K Stand Knut

How can everyone sell their player but we can't. Surely Sergio Romero is a decent pick for midtable team.
I don’t think Romero is for sale as a first team player.
I am sure that I have read several times that his knees are gone and can’t play more than once a week, and certainly can’t over a prolonged period of time.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
More info on Godin:
  • Godin not in Conte's plans
  • Cagliari asked about Godin
  • Nothing known about whether Godin would be interested in Cagliari

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I see. Hardly worth regretting :lol:
I get what you mean, but when I post transfer Tweets, I make sure to post stories from reliable sources or those with some solid foundations. It sort of irks me when I choose to post a Tweet from a less reliable source.

All good, though; it's still a transfer Tweet at the end of the day, and even bits of news from reliable sources don't tend to be realised at the end every time.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Translation:
Atletico Madrid reactivate the Edinson Cavani operation and have been talking to his brother/representative a few days ago. However, the Rojiblancos still need some departures [from their squad]. Everything evolving soon.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I imagine the wages theyre offering are what's causing this. Disappointed if they do get him. Was looking forward to see him in Saint e this season.
How do you rate him compared to Saliba?

Status
Not open for further replies.