Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Posh Red

I hope no one will spend stupid money on Liverpools front 3 (except for Salah) to give them a chance to rebuild the squad.
I can’t think of many clubs that could get Salah that wouldn’t be able to get Mbappe. If that was the case, why wouldn’t they just sign Mbappe? That’s the line of thinking I’m going with at least.

-Supreme-

I can’t think of many clubs that could get Salah that wouldn’t be able to get Mbappe. If that was the case, why wouldn’t they just sign Mbappe? That’s the line of thinking I’m going with at least.
Two different type of players IMO, personally I rate Salah higher right now but of course Mbappe has huge potential.

Blood Mage

Won’t he only have 1yr left next summer meaning PSG will want to cash in?
Weird I thought he had a couple of years left. Well in that case if there's no renewal it could be interesting.

Last edited:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Not sure why this quote is being received positively. Hoeness always has something to say. Is he still employed at Bayern in some capacity? I cannot imagine Flick would be happy with this statement being made against one of the players he wants to retain.

croadyman

Not sure why this quote is being received positively. Hoeness always has something to say. Is he still employed at Bayern in some capacity? I cannot imagine Flick would be happy with this statement being made against one of the players he wants to retain.
Quite surprised the known Bayern mouthpiece still hasn't said anything about this yet

dev1l

He s stating the truth though. Most Agents are parasites

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
:lol: these journos are such a joke - they already offered £10m for Raya and it was rejected so it's odd they would be preparing the same bid again.....
Any news of where you're re investing the Watkins money? I know you got that Northampton lad, but not seen any other news on it.

el diablorojo

Supports
Brentford
Any news of where you're re investing the Watkins money? I know you got that Northampton lad, but not seen any other news on it.
We already signed Ivan Toney from Peterbrough (26 goals and League One Player of the season) whom I'd see as the like for like replacement, also strongly linked to Saman Ghoddos from Amiens. We almost signed him last year but his agents pulled some skulduggery so we called time on it. He would likely be more of a Benrahma replacement though I would imagine, never really heard of him before but Wenger likes him apparently - hopefully a good sign. A couple of tenuous links to Robin Hack from Nuremburg and Bobby Duncan from Fiorentina but those seem a bit cold.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Yeah didn't I read recently he wanted something like €440k a week
Yep. And it seems the agent wants €10m for himself for brokering the deal.
Hoeness also stated that no one will earn more than Lewandowski and Neuer (allegedly on €20m p.a. so about £360k pw).

Chairman Steve

“Damn these money-hungry agents influencing my players and damn those clubs low-balling us on offers for our players by dragging it out to save money!”

Uli Hoeness, convicted tax evader​

-Supreme-

Would Porto take Dalot back as part the deal?

Given Telles's contract runs out next year and if no clubs are interested then I don't think this would be a bad option for them.

Greyfog

Supports
Enugu Rangers
Isn't this borderline racist?
I am assuming the poster is a Naija boy himself given how he spelt 'Naija' instead of Nigerian. if he is then his statement is not uncommon among Nigerians and is the perceived stereotypical attitued of the average Naija boi. Chasing paper........

Reactions: Sultan
Status
Not open for further replies.