Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

RORY65

If that was truly a shortlist for RW alternatives I'd be appalled. An entire scouting department that takes months and months and months to come up with a list of obvious names that your average muppet could conjure in minutes? I don't buy it.
I guess the idea is if the club still wants Sancho in the future and think they can get him next year (this year seems unlikely albeit not impossible now) then getting someone short-term, preferably on loan, is better than buying a 2nd choice. I suspect this will be the route we go down if we give up on Sancho.

MrSingh2002

Reguilon should get the hint from Real.

He's their 3rd choice. Why give up seasons of real development in your career when you could always move back to Madrid in 4 or 5 seasons if they truly wanted him back.

NJM78

Reguilon should get the hint from Real.

He's their 3rd choice. Why give up seasons of real development in your career when you could always move back to Madrid in 4 or 5 seasons if they truly wanted him back.
Maybe he just doesn't want to join United and is using that as a convenient excuse.

macheda14

If that was truly a shortlist for RW alternatives I'd be appalled. An entire scouting department that takes months and months and months to come up with a list of obvious names that your average muppet could conjure in minutes? I don't buy it.
They’re all for a season loan. I’d def take Perisic.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
@mazhar13 on why trabzon can negotiate with Leipzig:

Trabzon has loaned him for 2 years and has a reasonable buy option on him. He had a crazy good season in Turkey last year and the interest for his services has therefore been great. If a 3rd club wants him they therefore need to negotiate a deal with Trabzonspor first. The rumors says that Leipzig have offered Trabzon a package about EUR 20m. Trabzonspor might pay EUr 9m to Palace due to the option. In other words the Turkish club can make a profit of about EUR 11m for a player they have just loaned for 1 season. Crazy good business
Thanks for the info. I guess they might have triggered the option behind the scenes, and we might get an announcement in the next few days.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

I think Arsenal will have a tough time getting enough money to get either Partey or Aouar even after selling Torreira.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
So if he went to Liverpool he’d have 1-2 years of klopp before he “takes a break”. That would be handy then for mmmbopp to move on to Spain

Not that he’s in Liverpool’s shopping range anyway
If Liverpool sold Mane, Salah and TAA they could afford his fee and wages.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Fiorentina have found an agreement with Lazio to obtain Milan Badelj. The player will sign a 3-year contract with La Viola.

Maureen-yo

And 2 of them play on the left...

croadyman

I guess the idea is if the club still wants Sancho in the future and think they can get him next year (this year seems unlikely albeit not impossible now) then getting someone short-term, preferably on loan, is better than buying a 2nd choice. I suspect this will be the route we go down if we give up on Sancho.
Personally I think there will be too much competition for Jadon next year and hate to say it could see him picking Real or Barcelona over us maybe even the scousers if they manage to sell one of their front three first

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Genoa's signings so far:
  • Badelj from Lazio
  • Goldaniga from Sassuolo
  • Melegoni from Atalanta
  • Caso from Arezzo
  • Miha Zajc on loan from Fenerbahce
Future potential incoming transfers:
  • Pjaca from Juventus
  • Karsdorp from Roma
  • Juan Jesus from Roma
  • Stepinski from Chievo Verona via a Favilli swap

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I didn't know they had a player with such a brilliant name.
The player himself was pretty good, too. Real Zaragoza wanted to keep him for the La Liga relegation playoffs, but Watford were unwilling to extend his loan with them. I wouldn't be surprised if a top-flight club outside of England came in and paid a decent amount of money for him.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal

I think Arsenal will have a tough time getting enough money to get either Partey or Aouar even after selling Torreira.
We need to go in the red and if there's a moment to do it, it's now. If we can get 20/25 from Torreira and with the sale of Martinez we're covering Partey's release clause.
We'll be at -27M without counting Pepe's and Saliba's installements (not sure if they count towards this season's spending). Aouar seems impossible unless we sell someone like Lacazette and take even more of a hit.

LordNinio

No wonder this new contract takes eons. I fear it would be better to let Alaba walk instead of paying that outrageous sum, which would just encourage parasites in the future.
I think it's about time agents fees from the football club side were scrapped. They should be paid by the people they represent, the footballers.

Status
Not open for further replies.