Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

izec

I am assuming the poster is a Naija boy himself given how he spelt 'Naija' instead of Nigerian. if he is then his statement is not uncommon among Nigerians and is the perceived stereotypical attitued of the average Naija boi. Chasing paper........
You assumed right, he is from Nigeria

Bash92

I am assuming the poster is a Naija boy himself given how he spelt 'Naija' instead of Nigerian. if he is then his statement is not uncommon among Nigerians and is the perceived stereotypical attitued of the average Naija boi. Chasing paper........
You are absolutely right. "Naija" is not rasist

Tarrou

Would Porto take Dalot back as part the deal?

Given Telles's contract runs out next year and if no clubs are interested then I don't think this would be a bad option for them.
yeah as long as we ask nicely I'm sure thats fine

Devil may care

Alaba, if I'm not mistaken.
Interesting!

Thanks, I think it's either Zaha or Lewandowski his name rings a bell from.

Neymar is one I’m pretty sure. We’ve dealt with him before. Another money grabber.

Edit... I don’t think Neymar is anymore.
Yeah I thought we had dealt with him over Tevez but then I remembered that was Kia Joarchiban at the time .

He was Rio’s agent I think when he went to Leeds and then to United.
Maybe it was Rio I was thinking of in regards to United dealing with him.

dev1l

Rolaholic

20m for Martinez christ...

Could've had a better keeper in Romero for half the price

GwilDor

Would he start for Leipzig, as I doubt he would for Spurs, he will be backup for Kane.
As you say, at Spurs he’d be worst case cover for Kane, best case playing out of position. Which Pacalce proved doesn’t work.
At Leipzig i’d expect him to be Werner replacement, but maybe compete with Poulsen, Augustin/Hwang for 1 or two spots. I’d much favour his chances at Leipzig

rotherham_red

Why would he tell Trabzanspor he wants to go? Wasn't he only on loan there from Palace? And if he's so good, why the heck did Palace bring in Batshitcrazy instead of a player who's attracting attention from clubs higher up the food chain?

flappyjay

Why would he tell Trabzanspor he wants to go? Wasn't he only on loan there from Palace? And if he's so good, why the heck did Palace bring in Batshitcrazy instead of a player who's attracting attention from clubs higher up the food chain?
2 year loan with option to buy

Hoof the ball

The alternatives mentioned are Perisic, Bale and Costa but it's written with almost no confidence on that.
If that was truly a shortlist for RW alternatives I'd be appalled. An entire scouting department that takes months and months and months to come up with a list of obvious names that your average muppet could conjure in minutes? I don't buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.