Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
If he's fine with squad player wages, so am I with him rejoining. Flick has a penchant for making old horses run again, and Götze is just 29. I see no reason why he couldn't be this seasons Coutinho for us.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

I believe (he will). I can even say that I’m convinced that he will be. There is a tendency now when a player performs or the player doesn’t perform, to give responsibilities on coaches, some because they gave him the right love, some because they gave him the right stick. I always feel that 99 per cent of the responsibility is the player. I have one per cent. Me and my staff and the people that work with the players every day, we have one per cent of the responsibility. It is 99 per cent that belongs to them.

K Stand Knut

I think Woodward and Judge are generally unpopular guys amongst their European counterparts. Their arrogance and general ineptitude must have pissed off enough important footballing people that we are targeted in any negotiations, buying or selling.
You must be an important person to be so close to all the top European clubs.

I am a little surprised about how open and honest they have been to you though about their opinions on Woodward and Judge.

I can’t imagine that their European counterparts will be overly happy about you telling the world via an open forum what they have told you presumably in confidence

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
You must be an important person to be so close to all the top European clubs.

I am a little surprised about how open and honest they have been to you though about their opinions on Woodward and Judge.

I can’t imagine that their European counterparts will be overly happy about you telling the world via an open forum what they have told you presumably in confidence
Read the first two words in my post. :lol:

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
To apologise
:lol:

They've had a transfer embargo all summer because of this, I believe.
To complete their transfers

Their transfer activity has been on hold because of this potential takeover dragging on for so long. By the time this is done, Burnely will have little time to complete most of their transfer activity.
Oh, ok. I didn’t realise! It depends how far advanced this is. If they’re already in talks for Wilson, they might be doing the deals already with the guarantee the deal is going ahead.

We should be sending them pictures of lingard, Jones, pereira, rojo, smalling, mata, James etc etc etc

adamwest

Really thought Rudiger was pretty good every time I watched him. Am I going blind in my old age? (32)

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Lies lies and more lies.
Rojo was literally at Estudiantes last season and they want him back. We are just hard balling on the fees. Which in the long wrong will cost us as we eventually extend contracts

Status
Not open for further replies.