Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Simon Jones is now reporting it.

Would be such an Ed signing at this point. I don't dislike the guy and he might turn out well for a couple of seasons if it happens but no way was he sought after when the window opened.

Looks more like him and Telles by the minute.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Would be such an Ed signing at this point. I don't dislike the guy and he might turn out well for a couple of seasons if it happens but no way was he sought after when the window opened.

Looks more like him and Telles by the minute.
It might have become a need after watching Ighalo recently.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Yep. We look woefully short up top. Love Ighalo's enthusiasm for the club, but he looks physically gone right now, not someone who can be relied on.
Ole might be thinking it is no good playing Ighalo and still having to bring Rashford on. He wants to be able to give his forwards a rest.

sparx99

Remember being linked to Calvert-Lewin and thinking £50m seems awful steep for him? He looks amazing this season!

Tiber

Missing out on having a world class winger in Sancho for a decade and ending up paying 250k a week a 33 year old instead would be very very Woodward

Not sure Dembele is a big loss, especially as he preferred to stay at Barca

SAFMUTD

Iwobi & Solanke are not?
Yes, those were day light robberies. Doesnt mean every team is willing to do the same mistakes.

Reality is in most cases poor players move for poor fees, 25m should get you decent player which I dont think James is.

Status
Not open for further replies.