Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

shahzy

Another shit-expert.....

If he s shit you re a lowlife scumbag
Haha relax. It's all relative. He's a bad player in the context of being at man utd. If it makes you feel better he's a better player than all of us on the cafe but that still doesn't make him good enough for Utd.

redshaw

Don't see the club paying 65m for Dembele, a loan punt sure but he played 5 league games last season. We'll go again next summer for Sancho with other clubs and see from there.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Van Gaal once admitted after a dour draw against Burnley that Di Maria was almost done.
Di Maria played against Burnley. Burnley were cnuts and refs just left them to act like thugs all game.

ti vu

I'm not being precious at all. Try not to be condescending, can you?
And agents always make things more difficult for clubs. That's their job.

Didn't Raiola make things more complicated for us with Pogba and Haaland? What about Haaland's father?
Did you read the quote remarking about going after money at club like Chelsea and us United?

It's about professionalism. Dealing with agent is a pain in the ass. However, when it gets more personal, like in this case, it can get even messy from the outlook of it. Parents got input in their sons career is normal, however when an agent is a family member, more often than most it would get messy. Neymar father, Barcelona and Santos stuff for example.

georgipep

Did you read the quote remarking about going after money at club like Chelsea and us United?

It's about professionalism. Dealing with agent is a pain in the ass. However, when it gets more personal, like in this case, it can get even messy from the outlook of it. Parents got input in their sons career is normal, however when an agent is a family member, more often than most it would get messy. Neymar father, Barcelona and Santos stuff for example.
Like Juan Mata? Do you know who his agent is? I'll let you google it.

The mess comes from the difference between player and agent demands and the willingness of the clubs to meet them. Greed and being unreasonable is not something reserved for family members. Unrelated agents do it quite often too.

Remember the scandal around Sterling's greedy agent? Guess what, no family relation whatsoever!

ti vu

Like Juan Mata? Do you know who his agent is? I'll let you google it.

The mess comes from the difference between player and agent demands and the willingness of the clubs to meet them. Greed and being unreasonable is not something reserved for family members. Unrelated agents do it quite often too.

Remember the scandal around Sterling's greedy agent? Guess what, no family relation whatsoever!
Usually is same as always?

In this case, what did we do back in January/February to Cavani that his agent dragged our club name through mud?

Greed whatever. The point is professionalism. Agents know not to burn bridge since they would be still in business in the future with clubs. Cavani family however due to their frustration with PSG, Atletico just shame other clubs (us) in the process. There was a chance PSG would have renewed with Cavani just like they did with Kurzawa, but after this incident, there was no way back. And now Cavani come to our club. Is it reasonable to question whether it's solely about money reason?

georgipep

Usually is same as always?

In this case, what did we do back in January/February to Cavani that his agent dragged our club name through mud?

Greed whatever. The point is professionalism. Agents know not to burn bridge since they would be still in business in the future with clubs. Cavani family however due to their frustration with PSG, Atletico just shame other clubs (us) in the process. There was a chance PSG would have renewed with Cavani just like they did with Kurzawa, but after this incident, there was no way back. And now Cavani come to our club. Is it reasonable to question whether it's solely about money reason?
I don't know. Neither do you. That's the point. Stop making assumptions, assess the facts, not the media articles, gossip and rumours.

ti vu

I don't know. Neither do you. That's the point. Stop making assumptions, assess the facts, not the media articles, gossip and rumours.
Then get off the forum or use the ignore button.

Loving those fax, ain't you?

ti vu

You really got me with that. The biggest crime is to look at facts and not simply cry over media BS... Good on you for resisting the temptation!
Have issue with people's opinion. Read or ignore. Your choice. Nobody break forum rule.

Are you working within the club? Working for agents or Cavani? If not, your fax is just own ego telling people to think like you, when you have no shit to show.

My last post on this. Arguing is violation of the forum. You're the one quoting me and talking about fax. Remember that.

Zoo

What are Bayern doing? Embarrassing! Circus!

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Maybe but I’m just thinking “we have a backup winger now, let’s sell James and use the cash to get the sancho deal over the line”
I’d love it if that were the case. The likelihood is that a lot of the dross will still be here and we will have to be satisfied with Cavani. Grim.

gajender

Maybe but I’m just thinking “we have a backup winger now, let’s sell James and use the cash to get the sancho deal over the line”
What cash Dortmund want substantial transfer fee upfront if not all of it for Sancho it seems , and it looks like we are paying the release clause for Facundo Pellistri speculated to be around 10 m , Assuming the best case Scenario for James sale around for 25 m which would most certainly be paid in installments of 3 or 4 years our cash liquidity actually doesn't improve at all in short term we would likely to be worse off in term of cash injection.

dev1l

He won’t be worse than James (not possible), but is much younger (ie has more potential to improve)
He looks better in tight spaces but physically he s still very lightweight. The way he moves he reminds more of Sancho though those YouTube videos look at if they were taken 30 years ago :)

SaboTaj

He won’t be worse than James (not possible), but is much younger (ie has more potential to improve)
Agree with this 100%
He might be raw, but if he has even half a brain on him he’ll end up beIng more effective than Dan James.

Pep's Suit

Bayern went from Thiago, Perisic and Coutinho to inexperienced Roca, inconsistent Sane and freaking Chopou-Moting? Mmmmmm. Liverpool PL+CL double incoming.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Bayern went from Thiago, Perisic and Coutinho to inexperienced Roca, inconsistent Sane and freaking Chopou-Moting? Mmmmmm. Liverpool PL+CL double incoming.
Sane is a massive improvement on Peresic

Status
Not open for further replies.