Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

manichester

Williams is one player who will battle the opposition and he goes full on into tackles, watching that Spurs game today we lost out on so many 50/50 tackles. He is right footed and has played very few times on the right hand side of our defense.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

For now, the Hector Herrera topic is still blocked. He had offers from Portugal (Porto [his previous club]) and England (Leeds and Aston Villa), but the player said no. Lucas Torreira [is] waiting.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Do you think Romano is a bit like Santa, as in, after tomorrow he'll go on a long vacation?

Or, will it be business as usual on Tuesday?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Do you think Romano is a bit like Santa, as in, after tomorrow he'll go on a long vacation?

Or, will it be business as usual on Tuesday?
He's been working late nights on several occasions in the past few months. I wouldn't be surprised if he does take a vacation.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
So it's what Porto has been asking all along? 18mil Euro in total?
They wanted 22, don’t remember if it was euros or pounds.
The more reliable sources were saying that Porto wanted 25 million Euros. Record in Portugal were saying that they wanted 20 million Euros. In the end, we got for him at least 2-3 million Euros less.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Please let the muppet gods be with us tonight and tomorrow. We need Sancho.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Hopefully this is true and Ethan Laird gets the opportunity to fight for a first team spot. Laird's also a bigger talent than Williams IMO so Williams going on loan makes alot of sense.

M4YON

Smalling is now closer to Roma now, United have given in and are going to let him leave. 15 million the lastest bid.

15 million for a player who has had a great season on loan meanwhile Liverpool got 23 million for a random youngster... :houllier:

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
This is the sort of spin that I’m always banging on, and why I feel most of these ‘crisis’ are media created. Absolute hogwash. We’ve pursued a LB for a while now, Reguilon and Telles for a couple of weeks. What is his point in the fact that it is late in the window, and what does it have to do with ‘culture’? Or signing an experienced striker to add depth? For free! I hate these creatures passionately.

Status
Not open for further replies.