Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
I watched him in the u17 WC for Brazil where he led Brazil to the title and won the player of the tournament accolade. At 18 years old and with a €25m touted fee he would be a very good investment IMO.

The source is a Florence based outlet who have been covering Fiorentina's chase of the player but the €25m fee looks to be above their price range according to the piece in question.
A really special talent.....i rate him higher than Vinicius, Rodrygo or Antony.

Most of us are still want Sancho but Gabriel Veron with Diallo and Pellistri should give us a great chance to end our problem on the right-wing.

-Supreme-

A really special talent.....i rate him higher than Vinicius, Rodrygo or Antony.

Most of us are still want Sancho but Gabriel Veron with Diallo and Pellistri should give us a great chance to end our problem on the right-wing.
Yes and they will alll be challenging for a spot on the left wing too, Rashford could do with strong competitions.

SinNombre

Certainly above that. He was Juve's player of the year last season and a key reason for us winning the league despite Sarri.

He just doesn't really fit Pirlo's tactics and has looked a bit tired and unfit since September.
Does he even fit at United?

Does he fit at any of the top 10-15 clubs?

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Our recruitment has been a real mess and major cause is that Ed has given the managers too much power on who we bring in. We will never going to improve as a club if we don’t move away from this model
Are you suggesting that we need to buy players that our manager doesn’t want and refuse to buy the players that he does want? What manager would accept this?

-Supreme-

Are you suggesting that we need to buy players that our manager doesn’t want and refuse to buy the players that he does want? What manager would accept this?
I'm suggesting that we need to buy players that fit the clubs philosophy and style of football, as we have seen over the years with huge players revamp every time when we bring in a new manager.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Papu might be the best midfielder in the world right now. Would also be incredibly cheap i'd expect

Huge news

Member 90887

Papu might be the best midfielder in the world right now. Would also be incredibly cheap i'd expect

Huge news
It really depends on the price, he's basically 33 (in two months), he wouldn't have been sold for a lot anyways.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley

Huge news
Best midfielder in the world and yet I'd never heard of him until 30 seconds ago :lol::lol::lol:

ti vu

Don't think it's a good move now that Kyle Pieter Walker had secured that position. Southampton paid a price for him so in their best interest they would prioritize develop him as much as possible. So Brandon just stay a back up for odd minutes. Why would we send him on loan for similar amount of odd minutes then?

saivet

Don't think it's a good move now that Kyle Pieter Walker had secured that position. Southampton paid a price for him so in their best interest they would prioritize develop him as much as possible. So Brandon just stay a back up for odd minutes. Why would we send him on loan for similar amount of odd minutes then?
I agree, plus they have Bertrand on the left who is an experienced player for them. At the same time I don't think he has much of a future here, so unless there is a better loan move on the cards not sure why we should be keeping him.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Apparently, Valencia's higher-ups had agreed to sign Romero next month only for the coaches to turn down the deal and end the transfer prospects.

Source: COPE

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Derby County is in the middle of a takeover by an Emirati business conglomerate (they're technically different from City's owners, by the way).

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
The Dybala rumours won't die down:

Context: Agnelli recently mentioned that they gave out a contract offer to Dybala and are awaiting his response.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
There's been some talk of Atletico Madrid ending Lucas Torreira's loan next month instead of keeping him for the whole season. Torreira's agent has come out to respond to these rumours:

Lucas is serene and has nothing in his mind beyond continuing with Atletico. He's ending his period of adaptability.

Status
Not open for further replies.