Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesjimmybyrondean

It seems pointless when we have Bruno and VDB though. Wouldn't it make more sense to go for Grealish who can also operate from the left and centrally (assuming Rashford can perform on the opposite flank)
I guess because one cost nothing and the other will be more than 80m. Remains to be seen how Rashford performs on the right but on paper this actuallylooks deadly

Cavani
Grealish Bruno Rashford​

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I guess because one cost nothing and the other will be more than 80m. Remains to be seen how Rashford performs on the right but on paper this actuallylooks deadly

Cavani
Grealish Bruno Rashford​
Oh it's a free? Hadn't known that. Fair play even if we aim to flip him.
+ Yes, I hold out hope for 2 things this season 1) Rashford develops comfort on the right and 2) Cavan stays fit. Because even Martial left in your formation looks very good!

Silas

Will be interesting whoever signs him. Isco will be crazy good if the team wants to retain possession
For sure. I've always thought he'd be better off dropping a bit deeper into midfield as a pure #8.

pascell

I wonder if United have any plans in place to send young players out until they're eligible to play for us?

Is it Girona who are part of the City group? I think it's 2 years until South Americans can apply for Spanish citizenship isn't it?

Edit: And yes I'm basing the latter part on my FM experiences :lol:

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I wonder if United have any plans in place to send young players out until they're eligible to play for us?

Is it Girona who are part of the City group? I think it's 2 years until South Americans can apply for Spanish citizenship isn't it?

Edit: And yes I'm basing the latter part on my FM experiences :lol:
Yes mate, Girona are part of the City group and City will likely send players to the club in the Spanish Segunda division to gain Spanish citizenship which will make it easier for them to gain a work permit in the UK I'm assuming.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

The article also mentions Billy Gilmour wanting regular minutes to make Scotland's European Championship squad next year.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Funnily enough, Anel Ahmedhodzic transferred over to Chelsea in my FIFA 21 Career Mode.

Source: SportSport.ba

He has also been linked to AC Milan.

[Anel on whether he is ready to change clubs in January]
I feel absolutely ready. We will see what will happen during the holidays. Until there is something concrete, I am focused on Malmo.

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: SportBild

Of course, there is this possibility. Jetro got along very well in England and he is willing to go back there.

[On Frankfurt extending Willems' contract]
They want to extend the contract. Either we extend the contract or he goes in the winter [market].

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Patrick Cutrone was on the bench for Wolves, and he's also spending time on the bench for Fiorentina.

Now that Cesare Prandelli's managing Fiorentina, his first-team opportunities have basically ended.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Ozil to Fenerbahce?

Source: Sport Digitale

Fenerbahce board member Murat Zorlu:
A source, who’s very well connected to the club has told me that Mesut Ozil is likely to become a Fenerbahce player during the next transfer window. I would say 90% he will join us in one month.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Am I reading this right, he wants Pogba to be sold in January?
Raiola's smart with these comments. He knows that the interest from others clubs won't necessarily last too long. Right now, Pogba's stock is as high as it can be, but the longer Pogba stays with United, the tougher it'll get for Raiola to find a good deal for both the player and himself.

SkybrokenPendulum

Funnily enough, Anel Ahmedhodzic transferred over to Chelsea in my FIFA 21 Career Mode.

You'd be stunned, but that source from SportSport.ba is utter shite. They are using a post of his father on their forum as a source.On that same forum, his father is ranting about his transfer Guru, yes transfer guru, Markus Rosenborg and how he wanted him to go for Ajax or PSV, yet his father is spilling facts about how Chelsea and Milan wanted him. And because of Markus transfer to Chelsea failed. Oh this is the same guy who ranted on Nottingham's forum how he is their best CB at the time when Anel was there. Yet another, there was a social media fight between Anel and his father.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
You'd be stunned, but that source from SportSport.ba is utter shite. They are using a post of his father on their forum as a source.On that same forum, his father is ranting about his transfer Guru, yes transfer guru, Markus Rosenborg and how he wanted him to go for Ajax or PSV, yet his father is spilling facts about how Chelsea and Milan wanted him. And because of Markus transfer to Chelsea failed. Oh this is the same guy who ranted on Nottingham's forum how he is their best CB at the time when Anel was there. Yet another, there was a social media fight between Anel and his father.
I look forward to Anel's response the next day. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.