Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Supreme-

If true, probably means we are getting Poch . Ole never wanted him and so why exactly would we go back?
Our recruitment has been a real mess and major cause is that Ed has given the managers too much power on who we bring in. We will never going to improve as a club if we don’t move away from this model

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
I’d take it if he’s as good on the right as he is behind the striker, but I think we should be prioritising a DM/holding mid or CB and Juve have a few

Could potentially tempt either from the shit show at Barca too such as Lenglet or De Jong

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Why has Juve been trying to get rid of Dybala? Is he shit? Don't they need him
They don't really have room for a Rooney-style #10 in their team anymore. Pogba would be a better fit for them as he can play as a left midfielder either in a midfield 3 (4-3-3) or 4 (4-4-2). He will offer them the creativity from deeper areas that they are wanting from Dybala but aren't necessarily getting.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Yup, and I sort of expected that. I took a look at juvefc.com's article, and they do link to a Whitwell article talking about Raiola's announcement and how that made the players unhappy before the match two days ago. Obviously, since it's behind a paywall, I couldn't confirm if Laurie mentioned a trade with Juventus.

croadyman

I’d take it if he’s as good on the right as he is behind the striker, but I think we should be prioritising a DM/holding mid or CB and Juve have a few

Could potentially tempt either from the shit show at Barca too such as Lenglet or De Jong
We definitely need a CDM/CB but the options at Juve are probably not available in terms of Bentancur or stay away from due to Raiola in the shape of De Ligt

Madrid have got some good options for those two positions in Varane/Casemiro but get the impression that Juve are keener on him than Real.

Craig Ward

Dybala is just media talk for clicks.

We've been there, done that. Just recycled old news cos there's nothing going on.

Would be an awful signing for us

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
This window is going to be a non-event, just posturing for the summer in the hope that clubs may have some money to spend then.

Nedved

What's Dybala's current level anyway? Sevilla? Arsenal? Everton?
Certainly above that. He was Juve's player of the year last season and a key reason for us winning the league despite Sarri.

He just doesn't really fit Pirlo's tactics and has looked a bit tired and unfit since September.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Certainly above that. He was Juve's player of the year last season and a key reason for us winning the league despite Sarri.

He just doesn't really fit Pirlo's tactics and has looked a bit tired and unfit since September.
Worth noting like Pogba he's had Covid.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I watched him in the u17 WC for Brazil where he led Brazil to the title and won the player of the tournament accolade. At 18 years old and with a €25m touted fee he would be a very good investment IMO.

The source is a Florence based outlet who have been covering Fiorentina's chase of the player but the €25m fee looks to be above their price range according to the piece in question.

-Supreme-

I watched him in the u17 WC for Brazil where he led Brazil to the title and won the player of the tournament accolade. At 18 years old and with a €25m touted fee he would be a very good investment IMO.

The source is a Florence based outlet who have been covering Fiorentina's chase of the player but the €25m fee looks to be above their price range according to the piece in question.
Sancho alternative? Must admit someone in his profile excites me more than buying a 100m player.

I wonder if there'd be any difficulty getting a work permit considering that he's not played in Europe and not in the senior international squad yet.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Sancho alternative? Must admit someone in his profile excites me more than buying a 100m player.

I wonder if there'd be any difficulty getting a work permit considering that he's not played in Europe and not in the senior international squad yet.
I don't believe he'd be a Sancho alternative but rather someone who can play across the forward line and play centrally in the long run similar to Carlos Tevez.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I kind of like how young talented players these days are not in a rush to go to a big club
The bigger clubs have started to stockpile on younger players way more than before, so it doesn't surprise that they're avoiding them until their peak years. You'll still have teams like City, Chelsea, and PSG try, but at least the players themselves aren't as willing to go to those clubs nowadays.

NYAS

I watch him most weeks for Palmeiras. Mega talent and currently the best youngster playing in that league that still hasn’t made it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.