• Milan is offering a 3-4 year contract
    • Salary close to what he currently earns
  • Raiola wants a bigger raise for his client

Varun1

• Milan is offering a 3-4 year contract
    • Salary close to what he currently earns
  • Raiola wants a bigger raise for his client
Every big client of Raiola, every time!
Throughout summer we kept hearing about Ibra's renewal, like anyone but Milan fans cared! I think I saw something about his next renewal in the papers again recently.
Then it's Donaruma every other year. Let's not forget Pogba.

I'd really like us to stop doing business with him altogether. But the way these things go, a decision is made and then a few years later, as the agent has a player of interest, we reverse this decision.
Then we go through the same cycle and regret ever doing business with him.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Record

My meeting with FC Porto took place exactly a fortnight ago. It was not carried out to put any kind of pressure on the management or the coach for Felipe to play, as some people misinterpreted. Nothing is being discussed regarding Felipe Anderson’s future at the moment. He is an FC Porto player and is totally focused on his work at the club, training daily with full dedication to make his adaptation as short as possible. Anything that is said other than that is just speculation and should be treated as such.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Interestingly, this conflicts with what Raiola has talked about regarding Pogba in the past as well as whta Ole would say from time to time. I wonder where Laurie's getting his info from.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

At the beginning I thought I would have an important role to help the team seen how previous season ended by helping club reach the Champions League, but now I don't play often. I need a change, I will need to make a decision.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

BILD claim that Spurs are interested in getting Szoboszlai.

RB Salzburg director Christoph Freund passed these comments to Sky Sport Austria:
Of course you would like to have the player in the club as long as possible. On the other hand, it is also healthy if he takes the next step at the right time.

Let’s see what happens in winter, but there is a high probability that he will move to a big club. That is definitely a next step in development so that he can tap this potential and this performance with every game. (I’m) convinced that he can become one of the most interesting midfielders in Europe in the next few years.

Web of Bissaka

If until end of Dec, Cavani flatters to deceive, I'll get this guy, contract until Jan 2022 minimum. Well... even if Cavani impress :D I'll still get him just so... *explained below*

Two interchange natural CFs meant we're pushing Martial back to LW as he's more natural there and proving better left width more consistently than Rashford, with the latter on RW. Greenwood can rotate with either of the two wingers. Not like we have any better choices with James, Mata and Lingard left.

He suits PL, proven goalscorer here and always an annoying CF to play against. Strong impact roles.

romufc

If until end of Dec, Cavani flatters to deceive, I'll get this guy, contract until Jan 2022 minimum.

Two interchange natural CFs meant we're pushing Martial back to LW as he's more natural there and proving better left width more consistently than Rashford, with the latter on RW. Greenwood can rotate with either of the two wingers. Not like we have any better choices with James, Mata and Lingard left.

He suits PL, proven goalscorer here and always an annoying CF to play against. Strong impact roles.
The reason he wants to leave Chelsea is to play regular first team football, hardly going to get that here.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

Chelsea might strike again with another very good deal

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He's refuted by Ed Aarons, who's generally reliable when it comes to English football rumours.
Interesting I wonder if that's Alaba's agent trying to drum up interest.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Interesting I wonder if that's Alaba's agent trying to drum up interest.
It could also be that Chelsea have expressed some interest in signing Alaba, and that's as far as it's gone at this time. I don't think Zahavi needs to drum up too much interest for a player who has already attracted almost all of the big clubs.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
But (again) why ?
Why on Calhanoglu being linked to United or why on Falk?

On the latter, Falk isn't necessarily known for his solid links to non-German teams. He may have a link to Calhanoglu's camp, but that's about it, and who knows what could actually be going on behind the scenes. Journalists/the agents themselves have somewhat stretched bits of this kind of info in the past.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I havent heard good things about this chap :lol:
He's been much better from last season, but he'll directly be competing with Bruno for that #10 role. He doesn't play that well out wide, and he's not defensively reliable enough in the deeper midfield roles. I'm thinking the fact that United are entertaining the agents' approaches is what's making this link so strong.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He's been much better from last season, but he'll directly be competing with Bruno for that #10 role. He doesn't play that well out wide, and he's not defensively reliable enough in the deeper midfield roles. I'm thinking the fact that United are entertaining the agents' approaches is what's making this link so strong.
It seems pointless when we have Bruno and VDB though. Wouldn't it make more sense to go for Grealish who can also operate from the left and centrally (assuming Rashford can perform on the opposite flank)

Status
Not open for further replies.