Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
We were linked to a 17 year old attacking midfielder (Yusuf Demir) who plays for Rapid Vienna and the Austria u21s last week by a prominent Turkish journalist. The player is of Turkish descent and has been playing games at first team level for Rapid Vienna and even appeared against Arsenal in the Europa League this season from what i've read. Barca and Juve were also credited with interest.

A twitter account affliated with said Turkish journo is now saying that United have now advanced talks to sign the player who has a price tag of €10m.

Yes more of these kind of signings

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Record (newspaper)

[On returning to Manchester United]
Of course, the feeling is a little deeper, more because I didn’t have the time I liked physically. I spent great moments at United. I played very important games for me and the team.

I left with a bit of a bittersweet feeling for not being physically available for all those games I lost due to injury. But it is what it is. I wouldn’t change anything because what I learned was very important for my future and how I am now. I don’t regret it or look back with disappointment.

Pavl3n

That's a lazy translation by "Oskar UTD"
Nevertheless I'm really looking forward to his arrival.
I've been saying that we need someone who has the energy of Fred and quality of Pogba to play in the double pivot.
This guy looks like he could be developed into such player.

Anustart89

Bit skeptical myself. Are we going to turn into Chelsea with all these talented kids but have no idea where to play them?
Not to mention that for the cost of Pellistri, Diallo, this guy and van de Beek we could probably have had Grealish instead.

I mean, all three of these could become world beaters, but they're more likely not to. Mejbri's hardly cemented a spot in the first team squad yet.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Koeman desires for a new striker to help Barcelona score more goals.

Koeman on the transfer market:
"I don't need to REPEAT that we have said several times that WE ARE MISSING SOMEONE AT THE TOP to score more."

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Information from @lamacope [Manolo Lama]

Pau Torres, Real Madrid's goal for next season

Real Madrid has not yet called Sergio Ramos for his renewal and, meanwhile, are testing the arrival of the Villarreal centre back.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
After watching him few times, I don’t think he’s the right man to play next to Maguire. It’s like watching Lindelof but with twice of composure on the ball and ball playing distribution. His ball playing skill is top, will be a good signing for Real in my opinion but probably more suitableif he joins Barcelona.

Silas

Not to mention that for the cost of Pellistri, Diallo, this guy and van de Beek we could probably have had Grealish instead.

I mean, all three of these could become world beaters, but they're more likely not to. Mejbri's hardly cemented a spot in the first team squad yet.
:confused: He's still only 17.

SinNombre

This is the typical song and dance from Ramos and his brother at every contract renewal.

marf

Someone like... Suarez?
Haha indeed...
not to mention he has one of the greatest goalscorers football has ever seen and the top scorer of the 2016 european championship (who scored 1 in 2 at his last club) in the squad. But yeah, lack of goals is obviously a personell issue

Pep's Suit

So Romano was once again saying complete nonsense (or was used by someone involved).

Nero

So Romano was once again saying complete nonsense (or was used by someone involved).
He's a clown. Can't understand why people can't see through it.

Always arrives to the party 30 minutes after another journalist has tweeted about something. Suddenly has all the inside details. How convenient.

Incredibly has the inside story on every single transfer, no matter what player, what club, what nationality, what league, what agent. Romano has it covered.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
He's a clown. Can't understand why people can't see through it.

Always arrives to the party 30 minutes after another journalist has tweeted about something. Suddenly has all the inside details. How convenient.

Incredibly has the inside story on every single transfer, no matter what player, what club, what nationality, what league, what agent. Romano has it covered.
You do realise he directly quoted the Atalanta manager...

SinNombre

Almost everyone knows Romano is a clown. Random muppet used by di marzio's contacts.

Pavl3n

Is it me or does he sound non-committal in returning?
Well if your strength as a full back is your ability to go forward and you're bettered than AWB in that department - wouldn't you think twice about coming back?
Unless your sole goal is to train and get your paycheck. But I can't imagine that would be the case with a young footballer, since his career development depends
on getting first team minutes and breaking into the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.