Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Marseille does not want [Irfan Can] Kahveci; he is not on Pablo Longoria's list to replace Morgan Sanson. The Turkish president [of Istanbul BB] uses Marseille for discussions with other clubs!

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

There's no mention of Leeds United in the article, who were linked to him by local Fiorentina newspaper La Nazione for several weeks. Valencia offered a loan with a purchase obligation worth 12 million Euros. Fiorentina, however, don't want to let go of the player until they get a replacement in.

Varun1

The four players are Miralem Pjanic, Aaron Ramsey, Douglas Costa and Adrien Rabiot according to the article. Glad we didn't go down that route.

eire-red

Personally I feel the CDM position is higher priority than a backup RB because we need to find a player who is capable of doing the job that Fred & Scott currently provide for this team, we definitely would look more fluid if we had a CDM alongside a VDB/Pogba with Bruno ahead of them. I like Rice but the cost of him in these COVID times may see us explore some cheaper european options such as Soumare or Zakaria. Presumably in regards to a CB you are thinking we are wanting to bring in a starter alongside Maguire like a Konate/Torres rather than a rotational option such as Medina/Badiashile
In such situations, my preference would always be to strengthen the spine of the squad. We need a backup RB, we're in desperate need of a right winger, but we also need a CB, CDM and CF. I think those core positions are are the most crucial and should be our priority if sticking to the policy of 3 summer signings.

I thought CDM was a priority last summer, but seeing what Cavani brings to the table I've changed my mind. We need a top CF before we can mount a real title challenge I think. Above any other positions, they win you the most games.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
So Romano has "told" Caught fecking Offside, eh? Right.
He wouldn't have retweeted that otherwise. By the way, this is not the first time Romano has gone to questionable sources. He's posted several articles on calciomercato.com, which is also a questionable source.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
The four players are Miralem Pjanic, Aaron Ramsey, Douglas Costa and Adrien Rabiot according to the article. Glad we didn't go down that route.
What were you really expecting, in first instance? Deadwood for deadwood. :lol: This race to the bottom will only end once Pogba pens a new contract for Utd. He will be 29yo this year, with a very big salary, a proper cnut as an agent, and in the midst of a lethal pandemic for any big club’s finances. It’s a deadwood swap or nothing aka he sees his fat contract out and becomes a free agent in 2022. For once, I think he is already out of Juve’s financial affordability and technical suitability. Next Summer swap names: Ramsey, Rabiot, Bentancur (maybe), Dybala (maybe).

Crimson King

What were you really expecting, in first instance? Deadwood for deadwood. :lol: This race to the bottom will only end once Pogba pens a new contract for Utd. He will be 29yo this year, with a very big salary, a proper cnut as an agent, and in the midst of a lethal pandemic for any big club’s finances. It’s a deadwood swap or nothing aka he sees his fat contract out and becomes a free agent in 2022. For once, I think he is already out of Juve’s financial affordability and technical suitability. Next Summer swap names: Ramsey, Rabiot, Bentancur (maybe), Dybala (maybe).
You're most likely right, but seeing as we're trying to get rid of deadwood I don't think Utd really will be interested in any of those players.

If Juve really are interested in him, which I'm not totally convinced of, then it's more likely they'll figure something out financially.

But yeah, as things stand he may well have to see out his contract.

roseguy64

He wouldn't have retweeted that otherwise. By the way, this is not the first time Romano has gone to questionable sources. He's posted several articles on calciomercato.com, which is also a questionable source.
They're paying him so he's doing what he needs to to make a living

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Mbaye Niang could return to the Serie A.

Deal: loan w/ an option to buy for 10 million Euros

Scamacca will head back to Sassuolo and likely remain there as Juventus doesn't seem interested in getting him at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.