Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: La Meuse

Relevant quotes:
To be honest, at 30, I don’t exclude trying another challenge. It’s definitely more of a possibility than previously.

With all the respect that I have and will have for the Belgian league, it’s not something for now. I have other objectives, but I mustn’t, in my head, be blinded by just one idea. For now, I’m playing my games and we’ll see what happens. Does it have to be sorted before the Euros? In an ideal world, it would be to sign before playing my first game, but that’s just in dreams…(laughs).

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

When we announced Miami, there was always going to be talk about what players we were going to bring in, whether it was Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar. There was always going to be those discussions. I actually don't think it's a tough one for players to decide, to be honest, because it's a great place.

Obviously, it's a great city, I feel like we've got a great fan base, but I also understand there's great talent in Miami and South Florida, and I think we have a real opportunity. Miami is a city that has that pull on players who have been playing in Europe that are big stars.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Hope Danny Ings to City is true. That would mean is only between us and Chelsea for Haland on the Premier league
Think Ings would be a sub option not necessary a main starter as they only have Jesus if Aguero leaves, which looks likely.

So if Haaland is on the market they'll move for him even if they've brought in Ings.

AgentSmith

Probably makes sense for Madrid to do a Reguilon-esque deal with Arsenal for Ødegaard.

Bank some easy money in the summer to fund more pressing needs while ensuring they can always take him back if he significantly kicks on at Arsenal.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Jannick Vestergaard on the transfer rumours involving him:
I can only say that of course it’s always a pat on the back with stories of interest from other big clubs, but right now I have a contract with Southampton. So, it’s not something I can talk about. I focus on the matches in the Premier League, on the FA Cup cup semi-final at Wembley and now the important matches with the national team.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Probably not a Barca return! A return to FC Barcelona was discussed for a long time, but the 29-year-old feels very comfortable in Paris and the Catalans are not capable of a transfer this year...
The image basically states that Neymar is happy enough in Paris and that his contract will expire in June of 2022.

Last edited:

Varun1

The image basically states that Neymar is happy enough in Paris and that his contract will expire in June of 2022.
Wow! Didn't realise he's 29.
IMO, could have reached the same heights as Ronaldo & Messi.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Cadena SER

Cadena SER journalist Francisco José Delgado stated that Kane is Real Madrid's 3rd option behind Haaland and Mbappé. He then goes on to speculate that the deal could be the easiest given that Real Madrid will have the fewest intermediaries to go through.

@carvajal @GatoLoco @giorno Thoughts?

cyberman

Cadena SER journalist Francisco José Delgado stated that Kane is Real Madrid's 3rd option behind Haaland and Mbappé. He then goes on to speculate that the deal could be the easiest given that Real Madrid will have the fewest intermediaries to go through.

Madrid, and its fans, are in for a hilarious wake up call really soon

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20

Levy vs Mino vs PSG . Good luck !

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

This is based on the fact that Ronaldo's costs are a huge burden on Juve's finances, so they'd be okay to let him go if he wants to leave. However, they want a minimum of 25 million Euros for him else a deal won't be possible.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid

A terrific striker, I always liked him a lot. At any other time I would be delighted, but when the press bombards you for weeks with Mbappé and Haaland, and suddenly they talk about Kane ... I guess it's a comedown that the player definitely doesn't deserve.
It seems that the line of thought is that Haaland vs Mbappé will be the new Cristiano vs Messi and therefore we must obtain the "new" Cristiano, even if it is not true.
Kane would mean that we have lost them, by renewal or by losing the bid, so it would be, I think, a bittersweet feeling.
I guess it would be a matter of getting excited again. On the news itself, it is credible but surely more names will come out, and I do not think the "Levy does not want to sell a Premier team" would mean a much cheaper transfer

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Kane and Haaland will have mad fees attached to them but they're still somewhat gettable. Mbappe on the otherhand is just not a player I can see any club signing. He'd cost alteast 200 million, imo.

manuchamp88

It does seem like that, but at least we know that Bailly isn't willing to leave the club at all costs (even if that means little).
But for United, it could pave the way for a swap deal for Pau Torres. Bailly gets to go back to where he's appreciated (at club level) and we get a new CB.

pascell

Kane and Haaland will have mad fees attached to them but they're still somewhat gettable. Mbappe on the otherhand is just not a player I can see any club signing. He'd cost alteast 200 million, imo.
I think the problem with Mbappe will be the wages he'd ask for, he's only got a year left on his deal come summer and PSG won't risk losing for free.

Andy_Cole

This is based on the fact that Ronaldo's costs are a huge burden on Juve's finances, so they'd be okay to let him go if he wants to leave. However, they want a minimum of 25 million Euros for him else a deal won't be possible.
Let’s get him

ShinjiNinja26

It’s mad seeing Ronaldo potentially leaving for £25m. I know he’s past his best now and is on the downward but it’s still crazy thinking of Ronny with a £25m price tag. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.