Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

diarm

If "anything it takes" means he'll sign for £100k a week I would be all for it. Would be an incredible role model for Rashford, Greenwood, Amad, Elanga and the lads.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Julian Draxler will extend his three-year contract with PSG as reported by L'Équipe. The arrival of Pochettino changed everything for the German who saw himself leaving again in June not long ago.

And with great importance for PSG, Julian Draxler agreed to lower his salary to stay in the capital.
Looks like Draxler's salary reduction could be making room for Mbappé's new contract.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Wesley Fofana teases Soumaré's transfer to Leicester City.

EDIT: Fofana deleted the Tweet

Last edited:

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
No, thanks Ronnie. Make no mistake, you are the best player I have watched in a United shirt and I love you. But we just don't have a space currently. Cavani may not be as talented as you but he fits the team so well that I dont want to break that setup. If he leaves , we can definitely think about it.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
No, thanks Ronnie. Make no mistake, you are the best player I have watched in a United shirt and I love you. But we just don't have a space currently. Cavani may not be as talented as you but he fits the team so well that I dont want to break that setup. If he leaves , we can definitely think about it.
You should formally send that to him in an email.

NYAS

Moussa Marega leaves Porto as a free agent to join Al-Hilal.
That’s a massive signing for Al-Hilal; hadn’t heard anything about it in my neck of the woods until this. Thanks for posting.

He should be a great replacement for Gomis. They also signed Luciano Vietto earlier in the season to replace Giovinco.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
That’s a massive signing for Al-Hilal; hadn’t heard anything about it in my neck of the woods until this. Thanks for posting.

He should be a great replacement for Gomis. They also signed Luciano Vietto earlier in the season to replace Giovinco.
Yeah, I was very surprised that they were able to sign him especially since he had a good season with Porto. He'll be an excellent Gomis replacement for them.

Also, I completely forgot about Luciano Vietto, but I think that he'll do well at Al-Hilal, especially in combination with Marega.

Blood Mage

A legendary player in the club's history who deserves a bit more respect than he gets from some United fans, but no thank you. We need to be looking forward not back and I'm sick of us signing geriatric forwards who provide short-term solutions. Cavani is enough for now.

Reactions: Sultan

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Surprised how many don't want Ronaldo. If he came on reasonable (by his standards) wages I'd love to see him back for a year.

Sting

He chose Real Madrid and then Juve over us. Safe to say he doesn’t miss foggy Manchester. If he wants to come back, you can almost bet it ain’t for sentimental reasons.

At the age that he’s in, it’s not worth it when you consider all the shenanigans he’s going to bring with him imo because if he comes back he’s going to want special treatment and undeservedly so.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
What a waste of a career from a sporting perspective. To spend his entire peak in bloody Ligue 1. What a coward. At least he’s made ungodly amounts of money I suppose. He could have been a legend of elite football, instead he’s more of a “what if” story.

I hope for Mbappe’s sake he leaves, otherwise that’ll be another top player wasted. Reduced to a handful of meaningful CL games a year.

stu_1992

What a waste of a career from a sporting perspective. To spend his entire peak in bloody Ligue 1. What a coward. At least he’s made ungodly amounts of money I suppose. He could have been a legend of elite football, instead he’s more of a “what if” story.

I hope for Mbappe’s sake he leaves, otherwise that’ll be another top player wasted. Reduced to a handful of meaningful CL games a year.
While I agree Mbappe needs to leave in order to really cement his place as a top player, it should be noted that he's already a World Cup winner and will be playing in a French team that looks capable of challenging for bit trophies for years. That's got to count for something.

gorky_utd

Is it a reliable source? With Juve failing to get top 4 and real already announcing that they won't sign him back, Utd is his best bet to continue at top level. But with Cavani staying, I don't see ole going for him. Glazers might see this as a nice opportunity though to increase advertisement.

BlackShark_80

Dembele's future is uncertain at Barcelona. He still hasn't accepted their latest contract extension offer.

Falcow

Is it a reliable source? With Juve failing to get top 4 and real already announcing that they won't sign him back, Utd is his best bet to continue at top level. But with Cavani staying, I don't see ole going for him. Glazers might see this as a nice opportunity though to increase advertisement.
I think he may end up back at Real Madrid for a season. They are really struggling for goals.

RUCK4444

No thank you, he can piss off and eat bread somewhere else.
Eh? Your aware that’s CR7 your talking about?

He would be our top goalscorer if he were 40.

Right now our top goalscorer is a midfielder, a feckin good one, but a midfielder all the same.

He walks into this team in his slippers.

Devil81

I'd take him if he were a free transfer and only if Cavani wasn't going to stay with us.

I love the guy he was amazing for our club during his stint but he'd only be a stop gap and he'd only be signed so we could invest in other positions. It's starting to annoy me we've started to become the retirement home of some of Europe's great players. Obviously the likes of Ibra and Cavani have been hits but Falcao and Bastion weren't up to it.

Just seems a like something Milan was doing for a period.

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
So many folks turning their noses up on Ronaldo. If he reduces his wages and the price is reasonable I would 100% take him. Rotate him and Cavani for the striker position and we will be guaranteed goals. Id rather Cavani and Ronaldo over Martial. We can spend big on other areas in this transfer window and revisit the striker position next summer or two.

James35

So many folks turning their noses up on Ronaldo. If he reduces his wages and the price is reasonable I would 100% take him. Rotate him and Cavani for the striker position and we will be guaranteed goals. Id rather Cavani and Ronaldo over Martial. We can spend big on other areas in this transfer window and revisit the striker position next summer or two.
I'd rather both over Rashford and Greenwood also.

SecondFig

I'd take him if he were a free transfer and only if Cavani wasn't going to stay with us.
That's the key for me. Cavani, and Zlatan before him, performs a really important role in our squad. If we lost Cavani, and if Ronaldo would accept lower wages and not being a guaranteed starter, I'd happily accept him back.

But, if Cavani stays - we don't need have room for Ronaldo as well. And honestly, the time to come back was before he went to Juve. He missed his window.

Status
Not open for further replies.