Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazzmondo

I haven't been very impressed with him when I've watched him play for Norwich but Liverpool have a very good eye for talent so I'm wondering if we should challenge them for his signature. We need a lb and £10m is shockingly cheap for any young English player tbh.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
I haven't been very impressed with him when I've watched him play for Norwich but Liverpool have a very good eye for talent so I'm wondering if we should challenge them for his signature. We need a lb and £10m is shockingly cheap for any young English player tbh.
They won't be getting him for £10M.

Fridge chutney

the YouTube video is on their page
If this is true, this would be the best bit of business we could do this summer, now that Sancho deal looks to be falling through.

I'd be thrilled if Pogba signs a new contract!

TheLord

Would suit both parties. Jorginho is too slow for the PL and should enjoy the slower nature of the Serie A. All sides win.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
He's not 10m. That's what Liverpool are willing to pay. Similar to how Real and Barca decide how much a player they want should cost and then undermine his relationship to his current club.

Fridge chutney

Of course, he would be happy to stay now. He must have realized he is not as good as he thinks for other clubs to pay the transfer fee to sign him, neither will he get the sort of wages he may be looking for.
Absurd comment on so many levels. Pogba can make our midfield hum, especially playing with Fernandes and with competent forwards ahead of him to distribute to. Apart from being technically gifted with a high football IQ, Pogba would be so hard to replace. Just look at the drop in quality when replacing Pogba with McTominay or Fred as evidence of this. Losing our best players is definitely not a strategy that will yield meaningful trophies.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Out of curiousity, how did DiMarzio go from being the main man to just completely off the radar?

Not sure I've seen his name on here once in the last few years. I even thought Fabrizio Romano worked for him tbh

El-Manos

Out of curiousity, how did DiMarzio go from being the main man to just completely off the radar?

Not sure I've seen his name on here once in the last few years. I even thought Fabrizio Romano worked for him tbh
He does work for him

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Completely out of order, Jones would walk into their side even at his worst.
I think they’re sighing at the fact that an “ITK” tweeted some fake news rather than being linked with Jones

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Yeah we don't monitor our loan players at all. Just check them out and leave them to fend for themselves?
Are you having a bad day or something? I didnt say we don't. But our loans have been far from fruitful for sometime now so I hoped this one will go better.

pratyush_utd

Sometimes I wonder the IQ of some posters on here. It's not bashing a player, just pointing out he may not be as good as he thinks he is.
Obviously I don't have as good IQ as you have. Clearly you have inside information to how Pogba thinks and inside access to his mental state.

In Rainbows

I love a top form Pogba, but this latest change of mind seems a total convenience. Noone would be buying him this summer, but he still wants that wage raise! That's the cynical angle.

Hopefully he sees the potential of the team now, and does actually want to stay for the right reasons.
It's more so that he now can believe in the United project as he wants to win trophies. United are performing much better than when he expressed he wanted out. United have added Bruno, have added a top young talent that has performed like a top European talent in Greenwood, and are rumored to be getting the top performing young player in Sancho.

It's quite clear he wants to win a CL and PL.

Might be our toughest negotiation ever. They want 20 million so no surprise they rejected 10.
I actually rate him quite highly, at worst I thought he was as good as Aarons this season. Lewis and Buendia were my standouts for Norwich. Very good dribbler for a fullback, think he'd be a great little backup for Robertson and even if he doesn't work out, Pool could probably flog him to Bournemouth for 30 mil in 5 years with the way you sell players.

pratyush_utd

Just responding to you saying that you hope we monitor his progress.
Okay I guess I was bit ambiguous.

I rate him after following him for years in academy. I know he is not rated on this forum by lot of people but I feel his attitude is top notch. Quite talented too. Such player progress should be monitored more closely. Was very young but I remember Rossi going to Newcastle and it was just a waste. I feel we might need to be more careful than other loans with this one

Mick1

Not really.

I feel for Phil I hope he has a thick skin for all the abuse he gets.
Jones has more talent in his left ball than 95% of the players they have had for the past 50 years combined.
I feel for the guy, injuries took away from a wonderful career

Alemar

Jones has more talent in his left ball than 95% of the players they have had for the past 50 years combined.
I feel for the guy, injuries took away from a wonderful career
This is not true, over 50 years (Since 1970) they had a lot of talent, including WC players like Rinat Dasaev

Status
Not open for further replies.