Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuk3r

Is it really though when he can sign a pre-contract elsewhere in less than 3 months?
He's a player we need, he'll immediately improve our first 11. For the price Porto are requesting, it's an utter bargain.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
How does this even get leaked? you would think this conversation would be between OGS, Judge and Woodward?
I agree. It’s a very small group that would know these details, and no-one aside from Journalists win with it being leaked.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
If this is true then we are taking the piss out of Porto.
I dont think so. He will be free to sign in 3 months time! Anyway, we will sign him on deadline day, and that’s when his true market value to both clubs will be determined. I imagine it will be for around €12m

reelworld

I dont think so. He will be free to sign in 3 months time! Anyway, we will sign him on deadline day, and that’s when his true market value to both clubs will be determined. I imagine it will be for around €12m
Once Dalot is gone, I think this will be concluded fairly quickly

Deery

Dreary
I’d be happy if we got Ocampos in before the transfer deadline looks a very exciting player and has a hunger to him. Can play on the right too or up front, but it’s such a no brainier we will probably pass on it..

Eplel

Ed is the biggest cheapskate since my old manager who thought she could get a breakfast spread in the office by paying less than 80p/head and not be made fun of.

seichan245

Create my account 7 year ago to follow the Thiago thread back then, after 7 year I have to say we did not change one bit. Still missing out on Thiago, still sign no one till deadline day. Perhaps another panic buy Fellaini for the good ole time ? :drool:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Ignore the Coufal stuff; the Tweet also highlights West Ham's other targets (mainly at CB).
  • West Ham are not putting Rice up for sale.
  • West Ham's current centre back targets
    • Nikola Maksimovic of Napoli
    • Joe Rodon of Swansea
    • Calum Chambers of Arsenal (on loan)

Amir

I dont think so. He will be free to sign in 3 months time!
Saying that he'll be able to sign in three months is correct, but also misleading. He won't be able to actually move until the end of the season so it's buying him out of his last year in his contract. 15m is not that much for that.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I honestly don’t believe this for a second.The idea that Solskjaer has that level of access to our finances and can play champ manager like that is nonsense.

bsCallout

Don't think he did the lad any favours. Leeds was probably the best place for him to learn under a brilliant coach in The Championship. Then he would have come up with them.
He'd probably turn into a star under Bielsa. Hopefully we sanction a loan deal.

gajender

I honestly don’t believe this for a second.The idea that Solskjaer has that level of access to our finances and can play champ manager like that is nonsense.
Only Naive and gullible would believe anything written by Odgen he hardly has any credibility just adding further gloom to negativity surrounding United at the moment and United supporters would just lap it up.

Jev

He is not United quality and we did the right call but it is a shame when worse players stay in club and better than them leave.
Cough cough Lingard, Jones cough cough
Lingard has shown way more in a United shirt than Pereira. That's not saying any of them are good enough, though.

Jaqen H'ghar

I can't drive...55
I remember a few of the resident spuds fans on here givin it large about Foyth, being the next big thing. They’re very consistent in being very wide of the mark.
He still could be, to be fair. I know nothing about the player, but it wouldn't be the first time Mourinho got rid of the next big thing. He's a terrible judge of potential.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

As announced by Ouest-France, Rennes positioned itself on [loaning in] [William] Saliba (Arsenal) but the Rugani [loan] track seems much more advanced today.

Rennes had already tried [loaning in] Saliba a month ago. The Gunners were not willing to lend. But a lack of sales in Arsenal's defence prompted both sides to reconsider the loan idea. Apart from Rennes, German and English clubs are also interested.
So why did Arsenal decide to not extend Saliba's loan with Saint-Etienne for the summer? Were they hoping for him to be good enough for Arsenal before the start of the season?

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Ocampos would actually be a good shout. A very good player and physically capable too. Would instantly improve our RW options and is pretty handy across No10 and as a strike partner.

Obviously not ideal but not to be baulked at.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

So why did Arsenal decide to not extend Saliba's loan with Saint-Etienne for the summer? Were they hoping for him to be good enough for Arsenal before the start of the season?
Yeah, sounds like they hoped he'd be good enough but found he was lacking compared to Luiz, Gabriel, Holding etc

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Cagliari's president confirms Leeds' approach for Nahitan Nandez.

Sources: TuttoMercatoWeb and Gazzetta dello Sport

Cagliari sporting director Pierluigi Carta:
I don’t want to be a hypocrite, [but] if important offers arrive, you can’t refuse them. But the transfer market thrives on balance.
Cagliari president Tommaso Giulini:
Bielsa would like Nandez at Leeds, but we don’t have time to replace a starter like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.