Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
From that article:

So it seems like de Gea got a kick up the backside on the moments he was told that he'd be dropped, but I think Ole's gotten tired of having to constantly do that.
sounds like utter rubbish but then it's from the MEN so what do we expect

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
From that article:

So it seems like de Gea got a kick up the backside on the moments he was told that he'd be dropped, but I think Ole's gotten tired of having to constantly do that.
I hope that scenario isn't true.

Probably gave De Gea a season to see if he can fend off the challenge and he hasn't quote done so, hence Henderson being first choice since De Gea had to leave for a few games due to the birth of his kid.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
sounds like utter rubbish but then it's from the MEN so what do we expect
Luckhurst was one of the few journalists who got the leaked lineups from yesterday, so he clearly has connections to the United dressing room in some way. It seems that same source may have talked about the de Gea situation as well.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
From that article:

That doesn't paint Ole in a great light if it's true. However, I wonder how often it happens with other players/clubs.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Dunno maybe contractual issues or being instructed by those higher up in the club. Asking on the Caf won’t find you the answer. Oh and by the looks of it he’s now dropped and no longer automatic first choice. I wonder how it’ll all pan out.
Thank you for response.

Red00012

From that article:

Ole “ David , I’m dropping you”

DDG : “ This is a disgrace , I’m fuming “

Ole “ Ok I’ve changed my mind I’m not going to drop you “

Likely story alright :nervous:

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Yep. He literally chased Stuart Dallas around after a game with N.I. to get his shirt because he was a Leeds player.
I thought it was his dad who played for Leeds, but he supports City. Or at least he must follow City to some level given the picture in the article.

Varun1

FFS can someone sign Haaland already! Otherwise it'll be a whole summer of this saga.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Disappointed by this. Would've loved to see Sancho on the right with Haaland in the middle. Don't think he'l be an amazing player at City though given that he isn't technically very strong to play in a Pep system, but for us with a direct right winger and Bruno creating chances only for him, he would've been amazing.

Can't really think of any great CBs out there right now to recruit though, I would've liked Upamecano but he's off to Bayern. Konate isn't even getting minutes for Leipzig, which I find really strange.

cyberman

Makes sense sadly. Sancho on the right with Mason and Martial through the middle is better balanced than Haaland as a 9 and Mason out wide. Add in a CB and its a no brainer.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Makes sense sadly. Sancho on the right with Mason and Martial through the middle is better balanced than Haaland as a 9 and Mason out wide. Add in a CB and its a no brainer.
I agree.

It would be fantastic to sign Haaland but in our current situation, it's probably best if we sign a CB, Sancho and hopefully a technically strong midfielder, if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.