Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Yes, PSG will at least pay. If he has to go somewhere, I'd rather it be PSG rather than those tight Italian clubs either offering their trash in return or installments until 2031 while skipping payments.
Ah yes the loan with option to buy merchants :lol:

cyberman

I've watched several shows & he has made it clear that he is reading news from media, twitter etc. He gives his opinion just like you or I. So when you say he's always wrong, it's the media & online outlets/SM is where he gets his stories from & talks about.

He does on occasion say he talks to someone, but generally the 'info' is an opinion on transfer rumours that's in the public domain.

We can go round & round on this, everyone can make their own mind up
Thats simply not true. Hes always saying he's on the phone to his source. You would have thought he was training beside Diallo himself the way he kept pretending he had inside knowkedge of how good this unknown prodigy was. Just last year he kept breaking his ITK bullshit about how we had signed Sancho.
Are you Goldbridge?

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
We've signed academy players from South America before.
No doubt, but it has got a lot easier and the PL has been missing out on players if you bothered to research the topic before commenting

theklr

Who we are going to replace him with? PSG will probably pay good money for him to keep Mbappe happy. I also expect Varane to end up there. Maybe cash plus Kimpembe for us?
SMS or Saul would be my guess - at least those were the ones we looked at last time Pogba could be leaving

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Sure, if you want to pretend that the price has come down by 40m. Last season it was supposedly £108m & this season £90m. So it's looking like we'll save £18m, most of which we probably needlessly spent on Facundo Pellistri. Idk why Glazer apologists exist but hey, carry on if failure is good enough for you.
You're a cup 90% empty kind of fella ain't ya.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Anything above 50 million will do. As good as he can be on his day, he just hasn't offered enough in our shirt for us to give him a bumper deal.
It would finally save us from the constant, will he be at it this week, what teams can we "risk" playing him in centre mid for etc.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Anything above £40 M would be good, since there probably wont be any other takers. Lets just hope we can use it toward a new midfielder
I disagree, we need to be getting around £60m for him. Every other team in world football would be asking the same of us if roles were reversed. We're working on a tight budget and £40m odd isn't going to get you anything in today's market. Madrid are looking for £70m for Varane who's basically in an identical situation to Pogba.

MichaelRed

You're a cup 90% empty kind of fella ain't ya.
There's a big leap between being negative and being aware of your current situation. I genuinely don't think we'll win the league under Glazer ownership & trying to invent small wins by acting like we saved money on a signing doesn't fill me with hope. We might aswell wait another 2 years and get Sancho for free, that way we've saved £100m, right?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

The important parts:
  • Tom Heaton will sign as a free agent next month.
  • Lee Grant has yet to accept his one-year contract offer.

gorky_utd

No way PSG will pay 80 for a player they can get for free in a couple of months.

Even if they offer 50 we should sell.
I think they will pay 60m atleast. Don't forget they have to keep Mbappe happy for him to renew so I expect them to spend big on both Pogba and Varane.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

The important parts:
  • Tom Heaton will sign as a free agent next month.
  • Lee Grant has yet to accept his one-year contract offer.
I don't think either Henderson or de Gea have done enough to be our number 1.

led_scholes

Unfortunately there will be no clubs in for Pogba this summer as they can pick him up for nothing in less than a year. The club should really push a Pogba Varane swap right now.
Indeed. Especially, since nothing is at least 20 millions for Raiola, i dont see any club offering more than 40-50.

Rilz

Supports
Manchester united
I disagree, we need to be getting around £60m for him. Every other team in world football would be asking the same of us if roles were reversed. We're working on a tight budget and £40m odd isn't going to get you anything in today's market. Madrid are looking for £70m for Varane who's basically in an identical situation to Pogba.
What every other team would ask is irrelevant, if we had a better negiating front office then yeah but as it is with matt judge in charge, I'll take the 40m if offered it..

Idxomer

I would say the possibility of signing Varane would be much lower without Pogba in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.