Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
The below news is coming from the Egyptian club's media manager. It seems we might be looking to sign a DM for a knock down fee.

I don't think he'll need to bulk up.

Apparently Al Ain have already had a 6m bid rejected. By the sounds of it, he's having a good tournament.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
The below news is coming from the Egyptian club's media manager. It seems we might be looking to sign a DM for a knock down fee.

I love how they need the CAFs permission

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Some more info on the Kane transfer:

So he's basically going to cost as much as Haaland would this summer if he's to move out of Tottenham. Let's see how much pressure Kane can put on Levy to influence a transfer.

theklr

So he's basically going to cost as much as Haaland would this summer if he's to move out of Tottenham. Let's see how much pressure Kane can put on Levy to influence a transfer.
I would be all over that if I could get those 5 in return .

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
So would I, but would doubt they are giving all five up plus all that money. It might be a take your pick of one or two of those players. They would have to spend an absolute fortune to then replace those players in their squad.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Alfredo Pedulla's typically reliable for Italian news and mainly reports on that, so it's surprising to see him come out with this bombshell.

Haaland: agreement with Real [Madrid]. Now, they have to find an agreement with Dortmund, who makes a wall and asks for 175 [million Euros]. In 2022 they will lose him for about 75 million Euros.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Obviously, they won't give away all 5 players. City are offering first dibs on one of those players to make up for the massive cash payment. I wouldn't be surprised if both City and Spurs will treat any potential player trade as separate transactions for the accounting books.

Widow

Jesus, Silva, Sterling, Laporte + Mahrez

Take two from that list and £100 million and it's a good deal for Spurs.

I've always been a fan of Silva, Mahrez and Laporte. Would any of them want to join them though? I'm not so sure.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
They need to get their manager sorted first, Levy might struggle if he cannot offer a lot of money to spend.
Definitely, which is why Levy's apparently involved in looking for a new manager again.

I wonder how long Paratici will last for given what's happened this summer. He was already tasked with managing the football club (including finding a new manager), but it seems like that complete control won't be there for him. On that note, the only owner/CEO who Paratici worked very well with is Beppe Marotta, who's now at Inter; I'm not sure if he'll necessarily develop a good working relationship with Levy, but he might be open to it as he was with Marotta.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
So what happens if City don't get Kane, they have four of their top players knowing they were trying to flog them off to Spurs.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: La Lazio Siamo Noi

The local outlet presents this as a serious transfer. Lazio are interested in bringing Pereira back as Sarri seems to be keen on trying him out. They want him on loan with a conditional purchase option/obligation.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Sassuolo centre back Marlon is sold to Shakhtar Donetsk.

This could influence the Locatelli transfer. Juventus were offering cash + a young defender, and with Marlon gone, this could entice Sassuolo to accept a deal that includes a new, very promising defender.

8thWonder

Zip, nada, zilch, zero.

There's no way Kane is moving this summer. Or Haaland, or Mbappe or Pogba. Just can't see any of them happening for different reasons.

Problem with the offer if it was a genuine one, is that none of the city players would want to go to Spurs at the moment would they and wages is instantly an issue... So you're not talking about 100 million, you're talking 130 plus which City won't pay imho...

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: El Confidencial

Forget about the Manchester United name-drop. El Confidencial seem to suggest them as part of their report, not link anything substantially to them. This report mainly focuses on the relationship between Varane and Madrid.
  • Varane hasn't communicated his future intentions with Real Madrid.
    • No communication about wanting to leave or renew.
    • "We don’t know what to expect as an answer," says one Real Madrid source.
  • If Real Madrid get no response from Varane before the end of July, they'll put him up for sale.
  • End of the El Confidencial report:
    The renewal has entered a point of tension in which Raphael Varane is managing to wear out Real Madrid to see if they really reach the figures that other clubs can give him.

theklr

Source: El Confidencial

Forget about the Manchester United name-drop. El Confidencial seem to suggest them as part of their report, not link anything substantially to them. This report mainly focuses on the relationship between Varane and Madrid.
  • Varane hasn't communicated his future intentions with Real Madrid.
    • No communication about wanting to leave or renew.
    • "We don’t know what to expect as an answer," says one Real Madrid source.
  • If Real Madrid get no response from Varane before the end of July, they'll put him up for sale.
  • End of the El Confidencial report:
"El Confidencial" - now there is a proper name for a source.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout

As if any of those players would move to Spurs or as if Spurs would pay the wages they'd want. Sterling is on £300K a week now, how much would it take for him to move to Spurs?

Complete and utter bollocks.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Serious is every team in Europe going to sit by and let Juve pick him up for nothing? What is wrong with these people!? :mad:

I know how good he is, I’ve seen him play twice now ffs!
It is players deciding where to go and only accepting a move there, though? Clubs can comply and work to make every party happy, or waste everybody’s time until the player goes on a free transfer.

DULLAGHAN

No idea who this lad is, if he's any good or if we're actually going to sign him. However it's very refreshing to hear that our scouts are doing some actual scouting and not just buying the most expensive options available. It's about time we picked up a few bargains. Can't remember any since Javier Hernandez.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

Depressingly hilarious how City have so many good level players they can just offer up as cattle.

bsCallout

If it's not a cash deal for Kane it doesn't make sense.

If they take a couple of players they are also taking on a couple of players on big wages.

DULLAGHAN

I find it very hard to believe that Pep would risk offering up such a selection of players, they seem to have a very strong dressing room and being offered as make weights is going to upset these players and squad balance. Man City are much too well run to act so foolishly and risk player revolt.

diarm

Weren't there stories at the end of the season about a number of City players being unhappy about game time? Perhaps these lads have already told Pep they are keen to move on.

Withnail

I find it very hard to believe that Pep would risk offering up such a selection of players, they seem to have a very strong dressing room and being offered as make weights is going to upset these players and squad balance. Man City are much too well run to act so foolishly and risk player revolt.
There's a few players who want out already if I'm not wrong. Laporte certainly does and Jesus could be seen as surplus to requirements if they get Kane.

Status
Not open for further replies.