Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Varane would be dream signing. I hope it is true but i know it isn't and thst he will sign new contract. Just like Ramos did few seasons ago.

UTD_Since_1978

Varane would be dream signing. I hope it is true but i know it isn't and thst he will sign new contract. Just like Ramos did few seasons ago.
I have to admit when it comes to a new CB, that young guy who's been starting for Argentina in the current Copa America looks quite good & I think I read he could be signed for around the £30m mark, anyone on here with me on this or am I talking utter nonsense?

Last edited:

theklr

What is the transfer window really if it wasnt a theatre of broken dreams :)

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
I had to admit when it comes to a new CB, that young guy who's been starting for Argentina in the current Copa America looks quite good & I think I read he could be signed for around the £30m mark, anyone on here with me on this or am I talking utter nonsense?
I've no idea who you mean as I've not watched any, but I remember the world cup 7 years ago thinking Rojo looked a right player :lol:

Red Daz

I have to admit when it comes to a new CB, that young guy who's been starting for Argentina in the current Copa America looks quite good & I think I read he could be signed for around the £30m mark, anyone on here with me on this or am I talking utter nonsense?
Romero is it ? Seen reports of us being interested but we could say that about half of Europe

Zoo

Sergio Ramos has communicated to several players of Real Madrid that he is going to PSG.

Hephaestus

Sergio Ramos has communicated to several players of Real Madrid that he is going to PSG.
Excellent. Given they have Marquinhos and Kimpembe, should make them less likely to go for Varane.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Excellent. Given they have Marquinhos and Kimpembe, should make them less likely to go for Varane.
yeah not chance both Madrid CB's go to Madrid, seems for Varane it's either a new deal or he comes here:nervous:

visiting villain

Supports
Aston Villa
Per Percy, we are still very interested in Emile Smith-Rowe and are back in for him

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

• Giroud will earn 3.5 million Euros per year + bonuses
  • Milan are interested in Damsgaard but are still not committed to submitting an offer to Sampdoria.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

From Oriol Domenech:
THE 2 + 1 OF MEMPHIS:

Barça have a clause to extend his contract one more year unilaterally.

They only have to notify him before December 31, 2022, 6 months before the end of the contract.

All conditions have already been agreed.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Full quotes from the English article:
I am very happy with everything I experienced. Real Madrid and Milan are two great clubs, but right now I have no idea [about my future]. I hope to know about my future soon. I have been happy at Madrid and I am very happy at Milan, where we have achieved the objective and individually it has been incredible. We will see what happens.

visiting villain

Supports
Aston Villa
Can't see a scenario where he is sold.
yeah I agree, don't see him being sold, but just driving up the contract price for Arsenal. But I would imagine if we are going in with a second bid, there is a "realistic" chance of us getting him (plus Percy is top tier source for us)

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Do Atalanta have the money to sign him or do they need to sell first?
They should given that they finished in the CL spots as well as having gone past the group stages in the CL last season. Lille will take a decent sum of money, but I'd be surprised if he goes for more than 35 million Euros.

bucky

They should given that they finished in the CL spots as well as having gone past the group stages in the CL last season. Lille will take a decent sum of money, but I'd be surprised if he goes for more than 35 million Euros.
They have Champions League money and I guess money from finishing so high in Serie A.

Thanks. Having both, Botman and Romero, in their defence should be quite the improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.