Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine

Diego Laxalt has been sold to Dynamo Moscow.
This guy was decent for Celtic, felt like he could have been a good option for Milan.

Woodzy

He supposedly does some legal work for United transfers, and now and then he gives out clues/riddles to the current transfer targets
If I did legal work for United I would definitely pick the username LawTop20.

Minkaro

USB - US Bee
Bees are black and yellow.
Dortmund wear black and yellow.
Giovanni Reyna is American.
Sancho was never the target :eek:

theklr

He said the same thing 6 days before Sanchez went to Inter , total muppetry :lol:

Tarrou

a lawyer who posts crypto tweets giving away confidential information

this is the sort of stuff we're here for!

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Didn't they offer something stupid like €25m for Pogba two years ago? I'd really rather not deal with certain clubs when they want everything for nothing but want a kings ransom for their players.

Cnuts.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
There'll still be people saying that Varane is just looking for a contract extension at Madrid when he starts his 3rd season for us

Widow

Didn't they offer something stupid like €25m for Pogba two years ago? I'd really rather not deal with certain clubs when they want everything for nothing but want a kings ransom for their players.

Cnuts.
£40 million would be a great price!

I'm always sceptical when it comes to buying a player from Madrid though, we need to start hearing it from a couple of reliable sources.

RkkMan

Cnuts.
He has one year left on his deal and refusing to renew they don't have leverage to ask for a big fee
And our questionable relationship with Madrid shouldn't stop us from possibly signing one of the most decorated CBs of his generation in Varane

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Varane and Sancho done before we've even turned our attention to shifting players out would be an immense start to our window. Don't for a second believe it will happen :lol:

Reiver

Definitely one of those signings that I wouldn't believe is true until Howard Nurse announces it three months later.

Dazzmondo

People are setting themselves up for a big fall when Varane signs a new contract with Real. Once they let Ramos go absolutely everyone should have realised this was just posturing. 95% sure we're getting Pau Torres. Other 5% is Kounde or a different cb. I'm more concerned about us not having any reasonable links with a cm at this stage. Not at all optimistic about this transfer window which is incredibly frustrating after we overachieved following a terrible window last season. Sancho, cb, Heaton and maybe a rb looks like all the business we're likely to do at this stage.

kirk buttercup

I believe the Sancho rumours but there’s not a single part of me that thinks we’ll sign Varane.
Why Not ? Money wise we spent the same On VDB and didnt use him . We offer big wages, We finished 2nd and look to be On the Rise ( Contrary to belief By some on the Caf ). He may want a new Challenge and New scene , City and Chelsea dont seem All that interested if reports are to be believed and United Are global so Its not a step down in Marketing . I dont think It is that big a stretch to see him Signing . Him and Sancho ( For me ) and A good DM would make us Title contenders.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Why Not ? Money wise we spent the same On VDB and didnt use him . We offer big wages, We finished 2nd and look to be On the Rise ( Contrary to belief By some on the Caf ). He may want a new Challenge and New scene , City and Chelsea dont seem All that interested if reports are to be believed and United Are global so Its not a step down in Marketing . I dont think It is that big a stretch to see him Signing . Him and Sancho ( For me ) and A good DM would make us Title contenders.
Because we’ve been burned by Madrid plenty of times before and the player ends up using us to sign a new contract. Why are you capitalising random words btw? Genuine question.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Not really. Pirlo, seedorf, Vieri, Vieira, R. Baggio, Cassano, Ibra all played for both Milan clubs.
Yes really. Just because it's happened a few times doesn't mean the fans don't care. Milan fans are going to give a reception come derby time :lol:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
When did Romano start reporting on academy players renewing contracts?

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Everyone seems so sure we won't sign Varane.

I think there's genuinely a good chance it could happen, and it's not all posturing on his end for a better deal at Real.

Feel free to quote me on this and call me a plonker if he does sign a new deal at Real though.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Signing Varane for as little as £40-45m would be the best transfer business we've done in ages. I think that's why we're all having trouble believing it to be possible.

TMS

If earlier reports of a targeted net spend of ~£150m were correct and we somehow manage to sign both Sancho (£80m) & Varane (£40m) then we'd still have £30m plus any funds created by sales (Say £30m ish) to spend on other positions like RB & CDM. I think we'll probably end up keeping Dalot at RB instead of signing Trippier so that's £50-60m to spend on a CDM. Who should we be looking at for that sort of price range? It's not Rice or even Ndidi money, but Locatelli looks Turin bound so who else is there?

Fletchageddon

Signing Varane for as little as £40-45m would be the best transfer business we've done in ages. I think that's why we're all having trouble believing it to be possible.
Getting him and Sancho for 110/120mil would be a rather tasty bit of business by Ed just as he leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.