Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godfather

Thats really not the point is it?

Do you rather want to pay €50 m for Varane and lose Pogba on a free next year then?
It is if we decide to not buy a CM. And atm it looks exactly like that. We can't go into the season with that midfield minus Pogba. Simples.
If we decide to do the swap deal and then go full out for a worldclass CM then do it.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
A Varane-Pogba swap is very underwhelming for me. Real Madrid gets the better deal and easily the better player
Really?

Varane is one of the best centre backs in the world. Probably been top 5 for several years now.

Pogba isn't even the best midfielder at United.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Investigative journalist Pippo Russo in a column for Domani (via Area Napoli)

The list is long: Chelsea, Manchester United, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and Paris Saint Germain no longer want to hear about him.

Only Barcelona and Manchester City continue. Few, by now, continue to give him room to manoeuvre, as long as it lasts. He aimed for the big target: Juventus. However, he soon realised how financially risky the investment in Cristiano Ronaldo was. Then Mendes tried to build special relationships with Napoli and Lazio but he found tough presidents like Aurelio De Laurentiis and Claudio Lotito.

Suv666

City with Kane would be unbelievable. I wonder how many years it'll take for City to win 20 league titles.
The gulf between them and the rest just keeps getting bigger and bigger. So fecking depressing.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
From the most reliable PSG source:

Gianluigi Donnarumma has successfully passed his medical examination today in Italy. The goalkeeper will become under contract with PSG for the next 5 years.

James35

City with Kane would be unbelievable. I wonder how many years it'll take for City to win 20 league titles.
The gulf between them and the rest just keeps getting bigger and bigger. So fecking depressing.
Kane will be the cherry on cake if he goes there, I still say they are favourites without him anyway.

Well they have 7 so a long way to go but I can definitely see them winning a fair few under this current regime. We won 13 in twenty years so a possibility for them to do the same in the next twenty.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Kane will be the cherry on cake if he goes there, I still say they are favourites without him anyway.

Well they have 7 so a long way to go but I can definitely see them winning a fair few under this current regime. We won 13 in twenty years so a possibility for them to do the same in the next twenty.
Well Spurs have just turned down the alleged 100m, I'm not sure they're going above that

Real Madras

Supports
Real Oviedo
No he won’t stay fit and if he did he’d be shite for us. He was never great and he hasn’t played in so long that he definitely won’t be up to standard
I was going to say don’t be so quick to write him off but then I realised two things. His age and how long he’s been at our club.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Early stages for Chelsea, by the looks of things

EDIT: More info

PSG could increase their bid to 75 million Euros with bonuses included.

Last edited:

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Chelsea never discusses transfers….nothing. I am wondering if the board really want him or if they were just looking to use the deal to offload a player while getting a bargain deal?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Torino are also interested in Orsolini.
  • Lazio are still interested in Julian Brandt.
  • Sarri wants Elseid Hysaj in Napoli, who'll be a free agent.
  • Lazio CB Luiz Felipe is gaining interest from Real Betis, Sevilla, and Atlético de Madrid.
    • May extend his contract with Lazio
  • Lazio are negotiating with Manchester United to keep Andrea Pereira in the club.
    • Unclear if this will be a loan or purchase

Adnan

Talent Spotter
The below news is coming from the Egyptian club's media manager. It seems we might be looking to sign a DM for a knock down fee.

I don't think he'll need to bulk up.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Rafinha of PSG is another option. Milan continue their discussions with United over Dalot as well as with Real Madrid over Brahim Diaz.

No Love

The below news is coming from the Egyptian club's media manager. It seems we might be looking to sign a DM for a knock down fee.

Feck it. Sign him up. This is the first time I’ve ever heard of him; however, I can already say with great confidence that he would perform like a god for us in midfield.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Feck it. Sign him up. This is the first time I’ve ever heard of him; however, I can already say with great confidence that he would perform like a god for us in midfield.
I'd never heard of him either, but if we sign him he'll be the best DM in Europe IMO.

Johnny Love

So PSG is getting Donnaruma, Hakimi, probably Ramos. Rest of the league is giving away players like bad milk. Great league.

Infra-red

Rafinha of PSG is another option. Milan continue their discussions with United over Dalot as well as with Real Madrid over Brahim Diaz.
If Chelsea manage to sell Ziyech, expect them to immediately be linked with Sancho.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.

I've just watched a 7 minute youtube video of him and am convinced.

Champagne Football

The club is long overdue bringing in an unheard of bargain basement signing and turning them into a star.

Status
Not open for further replies.