Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Milan and Fiorentina are also interested in Bakayoko. Napoli are looking to bring him in on loan before the window closes.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.

Arsenal, West Ham, and Aston Villa are also interested in Abraham.
In case anyone is wondering why we look so 'good' at investing when looking at net spend. We'd probably sell him for €4m.

croadyman

Think it'll be an quiet on the incoming front now till we offload some fringe players and/or Pogba goes. Might not be much movement till the last minute.
Yeah and let's be honest it's hard to have any faith in us when it comes to selling players

manuchamp88

Even if they used this to pay for Messi, they'd still have to make more room for their new free-agent signings in Memphis, Agüero, Emerson Royal, and Eric García. With some of their sales, they've made a bit of room, but they've actually yet to make enough room for both Memphis and Agüero.
It's these sort of clowns that prolonged Spain's recession - spending money they didn't have. I'd be fuming if I were Memphis et al.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
I think what will happen with us is Pogbas future will be sorted sooner rather than later. We will get a CM anyway Niguez most likely. I think the staff want Camavinga but if he isnt making the right noises then theres no point. Neves in my mind is a back up for Niguez and or if Pogba should leave. Either way I think we get another CM. As for Trippier that depends on Atleti lowering their price. I dont think any of us would pay 40 millions euro (as Fabrizio would say) for a 30 year old RB to battle it out with or back up AWB

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Cant remember if posted earlier so will put it in a quote. I enjoy to watch Cantwell play when he is wealthy, he moves really well.

edcunited1878

Maddison to Arsenal links doesn't make sense.

If they go 4 at the back and 2 CMs in Partey and Xhaka (apparently renewing), then that leaves Smith-Rowe and Maddison for that 10/second striker position. Arsenal went all in with Smith-Rowe and gave him the 10 shirt. Then you have Martinelli, Lacazette, Saka, and Pepe for wide areas with Auba through the middle.

A bit too random from Arsenal and big fees linked to them, which hasn't been the norm.

SAFMUTD

Bit harsh on Tuanzebe. Labeled as deadwood already.
He's following Pereira's path ever lasting "youngster" who'll do good eventually because he was a good prospect in the academy 4 years ago. Suddenly he's 24 loaned and cant break into a mid table team.

We are far to patients with "youngsters" you either have it or you don't, the chance to actually let go a gem is minimal compared to the deadwood that most players become. If youngsters cant break through in their first 2-3 years as seniors then sell with a buy back clause. I don't get the obsession about keep renewing their contracts, with the high wages we pay they either make it here or we are stuck with them because no other club will pay them that much.

It's not exclusively against Tuanzebe, it's the same case with Pereira and Williams.

Gee Male

He's following Pereira's path ever lasting "youngster" who'll do good eventually because he was a good prospect in the academy 4 years ago. Suddenly he's 24 loaned and cant break into a mid table team.

We are far to patients with "youngsters" you either have it or you don't, the chance to actually let go a gem is minimal compared to the deadwood that most players become. If youngsters cant break through in their first 2-3 years as seniors then sell with a buy back clause. I don't get the obsession about keep renewing their contracts, with the high wages we pay they either make it here or we are stuck with them because no other club will pay them that much.

It's not exclusively against Tuanzebe, it's the same case with Pereira and Williams.
You would have ruined Xavi's career.

Status
Not open for further replies.