Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaddyP

Some double standards going on up in here. Pau Torres was labelled as the Spanish Lindelof and not good enough for United, gets linked with Spure and now it'd be deemed as good business?
Is it the same Posters that called him Spanish Lindelof that are now saying him to spurs os good business?

Or maybe... Just maybe it's different posters with different opinions

NYAS

What the hell. Why? Current Mineiro is one of the most stacked squads I’ve ever seen in South America, even before this signing. He’s actually going to be back-up CF for them.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Official: Van Dijk continues with Liverpool. He has signed a new 4-year contract.

That's his last big contract I guess. Hopefully he's nowhere near as good after his injury and they're left paying high wages to somebody who isn't up to it.

Big stretch though

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Here we go again.

Source: Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli

João Santos, Jorginho's agent, speaks again about his client.

Via Juventusnews24.com:
Juventus was a possibility when there was Sarri: he liked him a lot, wherever he goes he talks about him, so it’s clear that he also talked about him at Juventus. There was a poll but in the end it didn’t go through. Today in the world there are at most 6-7 teams that can take him: someone has already asked for information.
Via CalcioNapoli24:
Returning to Italy [is] possible after the World Cup, but at the moment only six or seven teams in the world can afford him.

SAFMUTD

He didn't, he's just one of those players people like to wank themselves silly over.

Talented guy mind, but he's hardly a transformational signing at this point.

I'd prefer Maddison at this point in time.
Agree, according to many here and in the media he was great with Real Sociedad. I didn't watch their games so wouldn't know, but from what I saw from him with Arsenal he seemed like nothing special. He hardly put up the numbers and seems to me that he's living off the hype of his younger years.

Still has time to develop into the WC midfielder he could become. Or he wont. Still too early to tell.
He's only 22, which is surprising since he's been around forever. Of course he has time on his side but I think the hype is dying a little bit each season that goes by.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

This is weird. I thought that Bayern wanted to work with Chris Richards next season. Maybe they still do, but it seems like they're okay with selling him.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Slow and steady...

What this does mean, though, is that Pjanic may have to look for a new club to take him in.

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

The 3 options:
  • Everton
  • Flamengo: Salary would be split between Flamengo and United
  • Fenerbahce: yet to make a bid
United prefer a sale, so as it stands, Everton's offer might tempt United the most.

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
More info on the Locatelli transfer:
  • Juve upped their offer to 35 million Euros
    • Structure: 3-year loan w/ conditional purchase obligation (CL qualification)
  • Fee closer to what Sassuolo want; no agreement yet, however
    • Sassuolo want more conditions to trigger a mandatory purchase

Infra-red

More info on the Locatelli transfer:
  • Juve upped their offer to 35 million Euros
    • Structure: 3-year loan w/ conditional purchase obligation (CL qualification)
  • Fee closer to what Sassuolo want; no agreement yet, however
    • Sassuolo want more conditions to trigger a mandatory purchase
Three year loan with conditions on the purchase obligation! That is an insane deal. Surely someone is going to test the waters on this one - Sassuolo would probably take any deal they can get at this stage.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Three year loan with conditions on the purchase obligation! That is an insane deal. Surely someone is going to test the waters on this one - Sassuolo would probably take any deal they can get at this stage.
Maybe, but Locatelli wouldn't by all accounts.
hellhunter's right. Locatelli wants to stay in Italy, and as it stands, Juventus is his preferred destination. If another Italian club comes in and convinces him, he may snub Juventus, but there's no way he's leaving Italy.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

The quoted Tweet from RMadridistaReal states that Camavinga may just run down his contract and choose his club next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.