Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
So Leicester finds another midfielder for 23m yet we can't find anything?
Arambarri has around 20m release clause :lol:
20 million for a reason, he's not good enough
And here lies the problem with the CAF

When another team sign a player on the cheap it's shrewd business when we do it it's because the players actually no good
Yawn

he just isn't good enough! It isn't about his price tag, it is about his ability.

I made no comment on Soumare.
The post you replied was meant to compare it to Soumare's transfer and the price tag though. :lol:
It's like when you were young and another kid gave you something for free... Instant suspicion. What's wrong with it?
Cool story

Mine was in response to the 20 million price tag... (Do I need to put a laughing emoji so people know I'm funny?)
So you are moaning because other teams are signing players for £20m but then when United are linked to players of the same value they are not good enough?

Sounds an awful lot like they can’t win with you, sir.

PS I’m sure you have watched Getafe as much as our scouts.
Yep, better run club.
Are you just making this up to fit your narrative?

I never said anything that you wrote. I never compared the players or their fees. I simply said he was 20 million and not good enough for us!

I watched them around 14 times this year, that's all. But let's not let facts stand in the way of passive aggression though eh!

If you're happy and think he's worth a shout, super! I don't give a flying ducks foot. It's just my opinion... It's really not that deep!

Jesus, seem to be having a bad start to the day.
So you said ‘’It‘s not about his price tag’’. And now you are saying it is about the 20m price tag.

:lol: You need to chill.
Thing is they are right.

If United signed Soumare for 23M this place would be up in arms!

“No ambition” “cant compete” “not good enough”

Yadda yadda yadda

United can never win

gorky_utd

Thing is they are right.

If United signed Soumare for 23M this place would be up in arms!

“No ambition” “cant compete” “not good enough”

Yadda yadda yadda

United can never win
The thing is everyone agrees that Cb, Cdm, Rw should be priority this summer. Honestly, I cannot see Varane, Rice, Sancho being signed because glazers won't allow that. Considering Utd are linked with only one marquee signing, we probably won't see first choice players in other positions. That is why I posted why we cannot make some cheap deals in some areas while chasing for big names in other positions. I will be very happy if I see top recruits in all these three positions but the chances are very slim.

Blood Mage

Leicester continuing to do shrewd business in the market, probably won't stop them from bottling next year's top 4 battle as well though. The new Spurs.

Edit: okay that's harsh, they're a slightly more successful Spurs.

romufc

Leicester continuing to do shrewd business in the market, probably won't stop them from bottling next year's top 4 battle as well though. The new Spurs.
I mean they just won a FA cup.. they have won the PL more recently than we have.. not sure if they can be classed in the same category as Spurs.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Can all you cnuts read the 5th bullet point at the start of the thread and then feck off or post some tweets.

jesperjaap

he definitely would as he’s the only other pure center forward apart from Cavani. Rashford, Martial and Greenwood can all get games on the wing where get are far more comfortable at least for now.
For me Martial is about as much a winger as Rashford is a striker, that one needs to be put to bed. SO he is a pure centre forward, he will probably not be in the England squad for the Euros. I think he is a good player but all opinions of course, I dont think he improves the quality personally and I would still play Martial ahead of him.

Mr. Ant

More Tweets:

This might rule out Jesse Lingard and goes in line with the other stories that have come out recently.
I smell bs. Doesn't every club in the PL receive more than 100 mil per season? They will also play in Europe that's even more money.

If the owners don't want to spend because of covid that's fine but clubs in the PL shouldn't really moan about lack of money. Even Real shouldn't moan about CL money because it's their fault they can't buy shiny new toys this summer.

There are clubs across Europe that are close to bankruptcy.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
For me Martial is about as much a winger as Rashford is a striker, that one needs to be put to bed. SO he is a pure centre forward, he will probably not be in the England squad for the Euros. I think he is a good player but all opinions of course, I dont think he improves the quality personally and I would still play Martial ahead of him.
I don’t think I can watch martial moping about and not putting effort in for another season. Maybe people are focusing on goals too much

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
News for you pal you’re not worth that now
He absolutely is though. No one may have the money to pay that much for him in this post-pandemic environment but that doesn't mean he's gonna be bought at a discount. City or Utd may include players going the other way but the absolute value of the package will be around 100 million. No one is buying him for 60-70 million.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
If it comes to player swaps, City could easily beat any offer from United by putting someone like Jesus, Mahrez or Bernardo Silva on the table.
The players have to be willing to go to Spurs too. It would be a much easier task convincing Lingard to play for Spurs than Mahrez or Silva.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

I see only 2-3 players in that list that would interest clubs in the top leagues (Bentalep, Mustafi, Schöpf). The rest...meh.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

The arrival of Sergio Agüero pleases Leo Messi very much, who right now is simply planning to stay in Barcelona. There are no more things and the parts work in that sense. La Pulga [Messi's nickname] ends its contract on June 30.

RkkMan

Live in London, play regularly. If he wins the CL this season, that wraps up all the silverware for him.
He'd still play regularly alongside Kane who's replacing Aguero and do you think he'd accept a downgrade as MASSIVE as Spurs? Think he'd rather try and win more trophies lad

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: BT and TV3

Nordsjælland manager Flemming Pedersen:
Manchester United, Liverpool and others who are on the pitch, well, I also know Kamal so well that when he is pressured, he automatically takes the next step as well. And with the personality and mentality he has, I will never say that it will be too big a leap, because he is extraordinary.

Ajax is perhaps the safe choice where he will definitely get plenty of playing time. You could well imagine that [it was Kamaldeen’s last match]. I cannot stand here to say that I expect him to be here next season because there is so much hype about him. That’s completely understandable, and I myself helped hype him last spring, when he made his debut. But we have to see what happens.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Messi + Aguero would've been a mouth watering partnership 3 years ago but now it's very much meh.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Calciomercato.it

Vincenzo Morabito, an intermediary, last talked about Giroud potentially leaving for Italy should Dzeko or Lukaku leave their respective clubs. This time, he talks about the English clubs that are interested in him.
It’s also true that Chelsea would gladly keep [Giroud] and that there are clubs in England interested, such as Crystal Palace and West Ham. In short, he’s a player who has a big market and in Italy, for some reason, he has never managed to close [a deal].

Status
Not open for further replies.