Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I'll try not to then as I scroll through uninteresting pages of shite (sort of like your post) in an effort to see something that might be related to united.
It’s not called the United Tweets Thread. Read the rules posted yesterday for clarity. Then if you don’t like said rules you’re welcome to jog off somewhere else. The same goes for anyone else moaning.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Matic to Roma makes a lot of sense but we need a replacement

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I went to Roma's reddit when they announced Mourinho, lot of them saying they need to sign a CDM.

Well, I hope the news is true. Matic's legs are gone in my opinion, he's not even capable to be McFred rotation. I can only remember him having a good game vs Southampton 3-2, vs RB Leipzig 5-0, Everton EFL Cup, one of the Granada game in EL, and probably the West Brom's Old Trafford one, the rest are shite.
vs Leicester last week, he was superb for first half only. He's been ineffective most of the time when he was in XI and only useful when you used him for last 10 minutes to calm things up. Serie A will suit his current leg imo.

Withnail

Who, me? No, I like Fridges tweets, have no problem reading them and scroling to next tweet.
I know if there is 40 tweets notification that only few are United related, so I don't get my hopes high.
The whole argument kicked off again after your post is what I meant.

I've no problem either but i find the arguments quite entertaining.

Nori-

Sell:
Martial - £50m
Lingard - £25m
Matic - £8m
Lindelof - £40m

Total: £123

Buy:
Kane or Haaland - £110m
Sancho - £80m
Varane - £40m

Total: £230m

Difference of £107m

De Gea, Mata, Romero could also be going + we would need a backup keeper and 2nd right back (Dalot back?)

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Sell:
Martial - £50m
Lingard - £25m
Matic - £8m
Lindelof - £40m

Buy:
Kane or Haaland - £110m
Sancho - £80m
Varane - £40m

Difference of £107m

De Gea, Mata, Romero could also be going + we would need a backup keeper and 2nd right back (Dalot back?)
Sir, this is a Wendy’s.

It’s also the Transfer Tweets thread

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Sell:
Martial - £50m
Lingard - £25m
Matic - £8m
Lindelof - £40m

Buy:
Kane or Haaland - £110m
Sancho - £80m
Varane - £40m

Difference of £107m

You should actually mention who would buy them for 123m else you would be another Woodward.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
i don’t know what i love more. the feeling of impending doom watching us the demeanour of the united related tweets change as we conduct our summer business or the backlash to mr chutney. keep going, fridge, you’re the hero we need and the hero most of the people on here deserve.

Mark Pawelek

Who, me? No, I like Fridges tweets, have no problem reading them and scroling to next tweet.
I know if there is 40 tweets notification that only few are United related, so I don't get my hopes high.
The cafe has an ignore feature. Go to Fridge's profile. Click ignore. The you won't see his posts. Does anyone need their shoelaces tied while I'm here?

croadyman

Sell:
Martial - £50m
Lingard - £25m
Matic - £8m
Lindelof - £40m

Buy:
Kane or Haaland - £110m
Sancho - £80m
Varane - £40m

Difference of £107m

I could live with Varane and either Sancho/Kane but think that is way too unrealistic expectations with our owners, maybe even Trippier on a cheap deal too so AWB has some competition at RB as well

Falcow

Insulting another member
It’s not called the United Tweets Thread. Read the rules posted yesterday for clarity. Then if you don’t like said rules you’re welcome to jog off somewhere else. The same goes for anyone else moaning.
I know it's not called the united tweets thread you tool. That's my argument.

You should work for the Glazers, they have a similar attitude towards fans of their club as you have for members of this site.

Jog off yourself ya hypocrite.

Falcow

:lol: Someones living on the edge
I know. My tolerance for shit is at an all time low at the moment. You should see my other post above :lol:

I've only made a suggestion as to how the site could be improved and have been told to jog on. Whatever happened to the customer is right etc.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Since the thread started:
  • Fridge chutney Tweets (not just including lower league): 3
  • Non-Fridge-chutney Tweets: 38
    • United Tweets: 3
Can we move on? If anyone wants United Tweets specifically, bear in mind that there will be very few of them that'll be meaningful unless we want this thread spammed with rehashed stories, weak rumours, and commentary.

Nori-

You should actually mention who would buy them for 123m else you would be another Woodward.
I don't think it would be that hard to offload them.

Martial - Could be part of a swap deal? I could see him at Spurs and £50m as part of an exchange seems a fair price.
Lingard - A lot of clubs have shown interest in the last few weeks. Again, £25m in todays market with at least 5/6years left in him and his form? Bargain
Matic - Rumours Roma/Jose want him. £8m is about right.
Lindelof - Has been part of one of the best defences in the league last year and generally has been good + still only 26. £35-40m shouldnt be hard to achieve.

De Gea - No problem selling, Mata - a few Spanish clubs have been linked, Romero heading to America.

GlasgowCeltic

I have a bad feeling about this for Burnley...
Interested to see if he changes his player type at all if he does get dosh to spend, think its only Defour he's signed from outside the lower leagues in the least five years or so

Status
Not open for further replies.