Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

therealtboy

Supports
Feyenoord
Willing to wait on a top top CM option than get Neves and the likes. We need top class options in there.

Last edited:

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund

@do.ob @Rektsanwalt I was wondering when he'd leave the club. A straight-up loan is quite a surprise. I thought there'd be more interest in him.
Schalke are so ridiculously broke their coach stated public that they can not afford to play Harit and some others, because their appearance bonuses and other variables would ruin them (even further). Knowing this other teams basically don't offer them any money for their players, they have already given away Nastasic and Mascarell for basically free with payoffs on top. Players like Harit and Kabak should still hold some value so they probably loan them out in the hopes of having better luck getting something for them in the future. As is obligatory for Schalke players Harit also has a bit of a tarnished reputation, having been suspended once or twice if I remember correctly.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Schalke are so ridiculously broke their coach stated public that they can not afford to play Harit and some others, because their appearance bonuses and other variables would ruin them (even further). Knowing this other teams basically don't offer them any money for their players, they have already given away Nastasic and Mascarell for basically free with payoffs on top. Players like Harit and Kabak should still hold some value so they probably loan them out in the hopes of having better luck getting something for them in the future. As is obligatory for Schalke players Harit also has a bit of a tarnished reputation, having been suspended once or twice if I remember correctly.
That explains everything, then. I had a feeling that something like that was holding Schalke back but wasn't sure. Anyways, a loan to Marseille would be great for Harit and definitely expose him more to potential suitors.

Dazzmondo

Ya totally fine with this considering the rest of our business so far. I'd say it was definitely the least pressing of our potential moves and the asking price for Trippier was ridiculous. We can wait until next season for him. Hope the possibility still exists to get a dm. Camavinga or Tchouaméni are still my 1st choices but I'm coming more and more around to Neves as an alternative. I was very impressed with him in Wolves first 2 games. I'd be happy with any of those 3 tbh. Also wouldn't be completely against Bissouma.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
The Ronaldo signing makes Dalot a much more dangerous right-back because he can cross.

We're like Wolves done right.

NYAS

Atletico would still have 3 RBs if they sign Celik.

And it was weird how Bielefeld tweeted there’s been a breakthrough in negotiations and then the club briefs that Dalot is staying.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Cadena SER
  • Adama deal possibly worth a total of €40m
  • Adama sale will allow Wolves to sign Guedes from Valencia for €25m + bonuses
  • Valencia don't want to sell Guedes but might be tempted to in order to strengthen the team further.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Atletico would still have 3 RBs if they sign Celik.

And it was weird how Bielefeld tweeted there’s been a breakthrough in negotiations and then the club briefs that Dalot is staying.
This guy Bielefeld knows nothing at all....i watched him few times.

His info comes probably anyway from this guy and we all know he knows nothing.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Jesús Corona
    • Porto want €15m-€16m, but Milan won't go above €10m-€11m.
    • Milan won't go after Corona anymore.
  • Romain Faivre
    • Faivre's trying to force himself out of Brest.
    • Milan's offer: €10m
    • Brest want €15m + bonuses
  • Junior Messias: talks continue with Crotone
  • Yacine Adli: Milan is moving ahead on that deal

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • 2-year contract
  • Salary (total, not base): £560k/week
    • Includes all bonuses & image rights
    • Less than Messi's £1m/week (total) but more than Varane's £400k/week (total)
  • Fee structure
    • Base fee: £12.85m
    • Add-ons: £6.85

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Disappointing if true, Dalot doesn't really provide a more attacking option to AWB. At least not one with much quality anyway.
Should do the honourable thing and turn Dan James into a wing back like we always do with the RB position.

Status
Not open for further replies.