Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavl3n

The Italians love their loan deals don't they.
They know they don't have to negotiate wages with him for the next 2 years and then they get him on a 5 year deal. What's not to love from the club's perspective?

Varun1

Just recall Laird FFS! can we not buy a 4th RB in 5 or so years!

Last edited:

KristianKrystal

They know they don't have to negotiate wages with him for the next 2 years and then they get him on a 5 year deal. What's not to love from the club's perspective?
How does that actually work? If they are obligated to buy, they must have to agree on (and sign) a contract immediately surely? But does that then mean the terms of the contract is effective now or in two years?

Infra-red

I wouldn't bother with Trippier. Dalot is fine as a RB backup. All remaining time and funds should be directed at central midfield.

Pavl3n

How does that actually work? If they are obligated to buy, they must have to agree on (and sign) a contract immediately surely? But does that then mean the terms of the contract is effective now or in two years?
Well, I'm not the rule book, but my guess is they get him on loan and for the duration of the loan they pay him the wages he's on at his parent club. A new deal only comes in place when the loan is over and the obligation to buy the player kicks in.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Ronaldo signing has me so close to taking out an Athletic subscription, just so I can follow all United articles.
My work ran an offer where they offered all staff a subscription to the Athletic free for a year. I’m not the type to subscribe to newspapers, but there’s some really good content on there

gormless

Ronaldo signing has me so close to taking out an Athletic subscription, just so I can follow all United articles.
I got it. Think it’s well worth it. Generally read at least one longish, good quality article per day over breakfast (I also follow the NFL).

also who see is gonna track down Dong Fangzhou and see what he’s up to now. That’s the kind of pointless yet interesting journalism I can get behind.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Happy with this.
Any money generated or left over should be going on signing a midfielder, thats all we lack imo to have a go at challenging for the league this season.

Hopefully Leicester fancy Lingard and we can try get Ndidi in, highly unlikely but so was CR7

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Ole on Amad's potential loan spell:
Yes I do [expect him to go out on loan]. It’s not 100 per cent signed but we’ve agreed. I don’t have to say which team it is yet [smiles], but we’ve found a place that Amad feels excited about and we feel excited about.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Nehuén Pérez signs a new contract with Atletico Madrid until 2026 and leaves on loan to Udinese.

ghagua

[QUOTE="Adnan, post: 27694900, member: 81511"
The Athletic: "Why a defensive midfielder is high on Man United’s wish list – but they may have to wait until January"

https://theathletic.com/2787180/202...list-but-they-may-have-to-wait-until-january/
[/QUOTE]

Why wait till January, we might be out of the title race by then. We have good defenders and enough firepower to mount a challenge this season if we can sort our midfield out.

Status
Not open for further replies.