Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

ti vu

The flipside of that is that he played out wide to make room for Messi. Zlatan went in order to make room for Messi at false nine, too. The single best decision Pep ever made, in fact, was to put Messi in that position. Shame for Villa, perhaps, but the right decision? Absolutely.
Not want to drag this into a bigger discussion in tweet thread, so I will be brief here. It works out superbly, but as it's shown with MSN under Luis Enrique, Messi back to right wing forward position with a more natural no.9, the attack prowess can go further.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
An odd statement from Pep.

"not for me" and "the club needs a number 9" suggests he could be leaving next season.

Pep's Suit

Not want to drag this into a bigger discussion in tweet thread, so I will be brief here. It works out superbly, but as it's shown with MSN under Luis Enrique, Messi back to right wing forward position with a more natural no.9, the attack prowess can go further.
Didn't Real win more trophies than Barca during this MSN 'era'? Tgey literally only had one great year.

"not for me" and "the club needs a number 9" suggests he could be leaving next season.
This is his way of saying some people at the club don't do their job properly / didn't support him enough.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
The [contract] renewals at Barcelona's base as we are monitoring. This Monday final meeting for Sergi Roberto. Pedri would have to sign between the first and second week of October. Ansu wants to stay, it won't be a problem. With Dembélé, [Barcelona must] be wary; there is still a lot left and they have to [be willing] negotiate.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Al Rayyan's offer: €3m/season net
  • Nzonzi currently earns €4m/season net from Roma and wants to be compensated by them if Al Rayyan aren't offering more.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Olé

Richarlison when asked whether he wants to stay at Everton or move to a bigger club:
I’m always very careful when I talk about it. I have great affection for the people of Everton and for the club, who received me so well from the first day I arrived. I don’t know what the future holds. If one day I have to go, it must be good for me, but also for the club. But if I stay, I’ll continue giving my life for this shirt and for the fans, who have always supported me and were with me at all times. I have enormous gratitude and feel at home when I’m at Finch Farm or Goodison Park.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
It had to be the end point and it hasn't been. In today's meeting the parties have NOT closed the agreement for the renewal of Sergi Roberto. Details remained, the signature was about to come down, but now it seems that they are going to start everything from scratch. It will go long.

Withnail

Jesus wept.

Literally. The Man City number 9 is crying somewhere after reading that.
nice :lol:

Yeah, it stood out to me, especially after he made that statement distancing himself from the talk of him leaving at the end of his current contract. It does suggest he's not planning on staying very long.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Contract: 2 years, €3m/season net
  • No fee for Roma
  • Roma will not be paying anything to Nzonzi as a result of terminating the contract.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
  • Martial one of Dortmund's options to replace Haaland.
  • Martial's unhappy with his current situation at United.
  • United want €50m-€55m
  • Dortmund are willing to pay only €30m-€40m for a Haaland replacement.
  • Other options:
    • Amine Gouiri (OGC Nice)
    • Kasper Dolberg (OGC Nice)
    • Lautaro Martinez (Inter)
      • Too expensive for Dortmund
  • Unrelated to Haaland: Noni Madueke is still in Dortmund's wish list
    • PSV are asking for €40m, which would make this a somewhat difficult transfer.

Dante

Average bang
What exactly is the value of a ‘first refusal?’
Probably nothing on the Trial Balance. But if it gives us an advantage in negotiations for Bellingham, it could be priceless.

Even if it all it does is give JB's family the impression that United are desperate to bring him to Old Trafford, that would be enough. Sometimes a symbolic gesture can be all it takes to tip the balance.

I don't think we're getting more than €40m for Martial anyway. From Dortmund's perspective, it's a freebie.

Zlatattack

This is one way to announce a contract extension.

Jonathan Tah signs a new contract with Bayer Leverkusen until 2025.
There is one bloke on this forum who'll be bitterly disapointed with this. Can't remember who, but his answer to our defensive issues was always Jonathan Tah.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Tah hasn't been the correct answer for anyone in a while. He just never shed the inconsistency and mistakes one associates with a young defender. If Kossounou settles in well he might have to fear for his spot at Leverkusen even.

Withnail

Source:
  • Martial one of Dortmund's options to replace Haaland.
  • Martial's unhappy with his current situation at United.
  • United want €50m-€55m
  • Dortmund are willing to pay only €30m-€40m for a Haaland replacement.
  • Other options:
    • Amine Gouiri (OGC Nice)
    • Kasper Dolberg (OGC Nice)
    • Lautaro Martinez (Inter)
      • Too expensive for Dortmund
  • Unrelated to Haaland: Noni Madueke is still in Dortmund's wish list
    • PSV are asking for €40m, which would make this a somewhat difficult transfer.
We should probably bite their hand off for anything close to €40m. I know it's early days but his form so far this season isn't doing much to back up the theory that last year was a blip.

SAF is the GOAT

I still think that Tony could come good in other club.

Just Put some percentage on a future sale for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.