Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Indeed. Chelsea are simply getting good money for good players.
If, for example, we put McTom on the market he'd fetch a similar, if not a higher, fee.

kode

Great news Fernandinho tactical faults unpunished wont be missed. They might find it difficult to replace

Nero

Who is gonna commit all those unpunished tactical fouls now?

Zoo

As much as I dislike him they’d be mad to let Fernandinho go. By all accounts he holds the dressing room together and he can still play.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Going for Rice then maybe
I think they'll go for Neves. Pep had spoken previously of trying to get him and now with the news out in public that he's available for 35 million, it sounds like City had already contacted Mendes that they want Neves and hence the public declaration of his availability and price.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Spurs very likely dodged a bullet with Conte. Judging by his past demeanour the guys too emotional and I don't think the likelihood of him and Levy getting on would be too high.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Spurs very likely dodged a bullet with Conte. Judging by his past demeanour the guys too emotional and I don't think the likelihood of him and Levy getting on would be too high.
What doesn't make sense to me is why Spurs would even go after him given that his profile is well-known. They shouldn't have taken the time to chase after him when he wasn't worth the effort.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
What doesn't make sense to me is why Spurs would even go after him given that his profile is well-known. They shouldn't have taken the time to chase after him when he wasn't worth the effort.
True! Jose mark 2.

Dr. StrangeHate

Release/Free Transfer:
Jacob Carney
Mark Helm
Iestyn Hughes
Joel Pereira
Arnau Puigmal
Sergio Romero
Max Taylor
Aliou Traore
Contract discussions:
Lee Grant
Juan Mata
Paul Woolston

Option Exercised:
Dermot Mee
Arnau Puigmal was good every time I saw him, surprised he was let go.

Varun1

He still has 2 years left on his contract, and United will never break a contract with a player unless they are an extremely disruptive presence.
Doesn't make sense that we renewed his contract imo, but am glad we are not just releasing him. He needs help and support, not being dumped by his employers.
He's not injured by choice and must find it pretty depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.