Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexthelion

Spurs very likely dodged a bullet with Conte. Judging by his past demeanour the guys too emotional and I don't think the likelihood of him and Levy getting on would be too high.
Would have been fun to watch, though.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
What doesn't make sense to me is why Spurs would even go after him given that his profile is well-known. They shouldn't have taken the time to chase after him when he wasn't worth the effort.
He's one of the very best managers in the world. Of course they should want him

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
He's one of the very best managers in the world. Of course they should want him
Not when he doesn't fit the profile that they're seeking. They wanted to bring Conte in on their own terms, and their conditions didn't suite Conte. The fact that they'd look for a compromise with him is what was surprising for me, especially since they wanted someone who'd want to integrate more young players and not necessarily look to rejig the squad.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Here we go, another Romano Wijnaldum tweet.

Romano confirmed Wijnaldum to barca about 20 times already
I'm not sure why people get overly concerned about his tweets. It's his job and makes money from doing what he does. There are no obligations to post his tweets or even read them.

Rake

We should open the ITK thread again, so such valuable information by the likes of Paddy can be shared there. It certainly has no place here.

jeepers

Man the Barca transfer news are supremely irritating. The Eric Garcia is by far the worst one of the lot. Feckin trash club.

Status
Not open for further replies.