Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoPace

Let's get all Dutch players. Football journalism, easiest job ever!
Could be a swap here though. Our wide players who aren't Sancho likely aren't ready yet, and it's possible Conte likes one of our players that we don't for his 3 at the back system, like Maguire, Telles, Martial or McTominay or someone else, though those feel like the likeliest to me.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Another very expensive gamble. Newcastle had 35m (with bonus) bid accepted in Jan, I imagine he'll go for more if people start to get interested in him.
Newcastle had a bid accepted for Wan Bissaka in January?

SAF is the GOAT

mufc have made an enquiry over Reims striker Hugo Ekitike. Sources have said Ekitike would be available for around €15m.

Bayern Munich are also in the running for the player. Sources added that Newcastle as well as Arsenal are also keen on him.

[LaurensJulien]

Chairman Steve

Ivan de la Peña. Theres a name I haven’t heard in a while. I wonder how that itty bitty, bald manlet is doing.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Not directed at those people posting them, rather those who write them, but the ten Hag mind-reading tweets are really starting to do my head in

waiting for "Ten Hag to shit in bucket and tip over Maguire's head at first training session" to be the next one

mctrials23

I reckon that most of our players will want to stay at United and "fight" for their place because they know that if they go anywhere else they will be looking at a 30%+ pay cut.

Tavern in the town

Of course he does. Why wouldn’t he want to work with the GOAT? It’s not like a Rooney sitch where he was a once great who is declining. He’s still doing it. Every week. He can stay as long as he likes!
Apart from that time he scored 2 non penalty goals in 3 months. But yes other than that every week.

Tavern in the town

Aye cause the team were really putting chances on a plate for him.
That is immaterial, I am refuting the post saying he was doing it every week when he obviously wasn’t, and is clearly revisionism based on a strong end to the season. It’s okay to admit he was shite for a long time.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
That is immaterial, I am refuting the post saying he was doing it every week when he obviously wasn’t, and is clearly revisionism based on a strong end to the season. It’s okay to admit he was shite for a long time.
He has carried this team on his shoulders all season. If it weren’t for Ronaldo we would have shat the bed in the group stages of the CL and ended the season in the bottom half of the table. There is more to ‘doing it’ than merely scoring goals.

Tavern in the town

He has carried this team on his shoulders all season. If it weren’t for Ronaldo we would have shat the bed in the group stages of the CL and ended the season in the bottom half of the table. There is more to ‘doing it’ than merely scoring goals.
Please do tell me how he was carrying us on his back during a run of 2 non penalty goals in 3 months. We’re going to finish 6th and trophyless, what the feck has he actually carried us to?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Arsenal's men's and women's first team head coaches sign new contracts with the club.

Mikel Arteta: 2024/25
Jonas Eldevall: 2023/24

prateik

We have a manager in place.. we know we need a lot of signings with the number of players leaving.. we know we arent getting CL..

I would love for us to start the signings right now.. no point waiting.. bring the list out and start the shopping.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • City hope that Pep will extend his contract.
  • City want a new midfielder to take Fernandinho's spot.
  • Bernardo Silva will commence contract renewal talks with City at the end of the season.
    • City want to keep Bernardo Silva.

Status
Not open for further replies.