Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Where are Marseille getting their money from? :lol:

Also, I thought Balerdi was highly rated at Dortmund?
Frank McCourt (Marseille's majority owner) declared a few months back that he'll oversee a project to improve Marseille and have them competing at the top level. He actually travelled to Marseille a while back to work with the chairman Pablo Longoria and manager Jorge Sampaoli to plan out this transfer window and beyond. They aren't necessarily spending big money (Konrad's a loan with a purchase option as well as both Pau Lopez and Cengiz Ünder), but they're serious about strengthening their team.

Balerdi was highly rated at the start but then struggled to make a good impression at Dortmund. Balerdi himself looks better at Marseille, too, so that's a win-win situation.

SirAF

Ageist
Source: Cope
  • La Liga reducing their total salary (2.3 million Euros from 2.9 million Euros) means that Barcelona have to cut the wages of others players in order to give Messi a desirable-enough offer.
  • However, according to journalist Victor Navarro, most of the prominent players aren't keen on cutting their wages.
  • Sport Witness find the journalist's statement a little absurd. They claim that Messi would know by now that his "former" teammates won't reduce their salaries just so he'll get richer.
What an outfit :lol:

pascell

Frank McCourt (Marseille's majority owner) declared a few months back that he'll oversee a project to improve Marseille and have them competing at the top level. He actually travelled to Marseille a while back to work with the chairman Pablo Longoria and manager Jorge Sampaoli to plan out this transfer window and beyond. They aren't necessarily spending big money (Konrad's a loan with a purchase option as well as both Pau Lopez and Cengiz Ünder), but they're serious about strengthening their team.

Balerdi was highly rated at the start but then struggled to make a good impression at Dortmund. Balerdi himself looks better at Marseille, too, so that's a win-win situation.
Wow, thanks for the info, appreciate it!

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri

Cheeky bid for Marquinhos?
Seriously how would they get that money without selling Mbappe?
Haha, why not? He's absolutely top class. But I doubt they're selling Mbappe, Neymar or Marquinhos. They might try to shift Navas, Di Maria, maybe even Veratti, but it's hard to imagine they'd get anywhere near that amount.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers

• La Liga reducing their total salary (2.3 million Euros from 2.9 million Euros) means that Barcelona have to cut the wages of others players in order to give Messi a desirable-enough offer.
  • However, according to journalist Victor Navarro, most of the prominent players aren't keen on cutting their wages.
  • Sport Witness find the journalist's statement a little absurd. They claim that Messi would know by now that his "former" teammates won't reduce their salaries just so he'll get richer.
Greedy selfish prick

GwilDor

Good luck trying to create squad harmony after everyone «has to» give up half their pay for the star player. Imagine even suggesting anything like this at a normal work place. good luck Koeman...

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
I cannot understand the ones who prefer DDG to Hendo. I really don't.

Command of area, bravery, decision making, mindset, attitude - Dean beats Dave in these abilities.

Dave is a reflex keeper and he is not getting younger anymore. And his attitude is questionable. And his wages.

His penalty miss AND ignoring the notes of Villarreal's penalty takers was enough for me. Don't have any faith in him anymore. None of it.
Yup, feck the keeper for not scoring his penalty. :houllier:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • The left-back options
    • Inter's Federico Dimarco (15 million Euros)
      • Roma want to offer a player as part of the deal or bring Dimarco in on loan with a buyout clause
    • Bologna's Mitchell Dijks

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Nixon is saying that if Brighton fail to purchase outright, then they'll look to loan the player.
Sure. Of course they're not dispensing with their best player to get James. But given Leeds' genuine interest in James, if he really were to go out on loan, we couldn't really do better than having him learn under Bielsa.

ShinjiNinja26

Always thought Messi was a wanker. Don’t know why he’s always been painted as a saint and Ronaldo as the bad guy.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Sure. Of course they're not dispensing with their best player to get James. But given Leeds' genuine interest in James, if he really were to go out on loan, we couldn't really do better than having him learn under Bielsa.
But I would be happy to see us use James in a deal for Bissouma, it makes alot of sense.

CM

If they offer decent money, we should sell.
Yep. I know we'll probably keep James and loan Amad but I'd love for us to be more proactive in integrating Amad to the first team. He looks ready.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt

Absurd idea. Cut the others' wages to give Messi a pay rise.

Blood Mage

Difficult situation for Barca as Messi is still the world's best player and they would fall off a cliff in the short term if he left, but they can't let him get away with this shit for much longer.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Technically, Nikola Maksimovic is currently a free agent, but Napoli are down to negotiate a new contract for the player.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Tricky, we’ve already got the best LB in Europe, doing in in the PL. still this young lad looks special. Can he play RB I wonder?
He’d be expensive so I doubt we are actually in for him given our current options and the amount of work still needed on the first 11. If we were to go in for him I’d say it could possibly be a buy and loan back for next season because other clubs are interested and he’s just too good of a prospect to pass up. He could definitely use another season or two playing in every match but he’s going to be a star. I’d put money on it. We were linked last summer too so it’s possible our interest is genuine and long standing….

K Stand Knut

He won't go to France.
It might not be such an absurd idea if the rumour of his agent wanting another move for him in a few years.

PSG could be his next move on the basis that it guarantees CL football for his next contract but Haaland can happily be seen to be moved on in 2/3 years for a massive fee because the French league is shit.

Could then come the Prem at his ‘peak’ and smash the wages at a club stupid enough to play the agent’s games

shahzy

Always thought Messi was a wanker. Don’t know why he’s always been painted as a saint and Ronaldo as the bad guy.
Oh small guy. Genetic problems. Battler or something. It was obvious to me he was a prick atleast as much as the media portrayed Ronaldo to be.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Nixon is saying that if Brighton fail to purchase outright, then they'll look to loan the player.
Makes a lot of sense from our point of view. I’m getting hopeful that we’ll hang onto Bissouma in this window and just cash in on White as we’re stacked at CB.

UTD_Since_1978

That's what happens when the pathetic fans and the officials let someone become bigger than the club.
Yeap, they've made him bigger than the club, that's for sure, huge talent & all but very soon Barca will have to play games without him when he finally becomes too old & then what?

If Barca had any sense they should've let him go for a fee last summer, but as we all know, Messi wants his "comfort blanket" & stay at Barca unlike Ronaldo who had the balls & confidence to try other leagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.