Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Rooney on the Everton links:
I'm the same as everyone else, I see the speculation on social media and in the newspapers. Of course Everton is a club I grew up supporting. I'm flattered to get brought up in those conversations, but I know Everton know that to have any communication with me they have to go through the administrators.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Merlo's Tweet:
River advances to bring Ezequiel Barco on loan for one year and with a purchase option.

The management is very advanced and the "Millonario" wins the race against Flamengo and Inter.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Total agreement between River Plate, Manchester City and Julián Álvarez. As per @verobrunati, the player will stay in Argentina until June to play the Copa Libertadores and then the decision will be made whether to take him to England or leave him on loan to River or another European team.
Source:

Brunati also Tweets that the price is 21M USD.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Thanks to @oskarutd for retweeting this.

The following clubs are interested in Svidersky besides the two teams mentioned in the Tweet
  • UD Almería
  • Eintracht Frankfurt
  • Hoffenheim
  • Atalanta
  • Napoli

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Douglas Costa and Grêmio, at this time, are working on ending the loan spell. Various offers as expected from Brazil, contacts with MLS [teams]. The player, however, is not in Juve's plans.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea

@WI_Red @Carolina Red I wouldn't mind seeing this if I was an Atlanta United fan. Barco gets to move onto a more competitive and popular league, whilst a very talented Thiago Almada comes in to take his place.
Atlanta has been after this Almada deal for a long time. I am hoping he is on the pitch when I go to the home preseason opener.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Yup, with all there games in hand Adama could be the diff between us getting too 4 and not….
Whilst I think he could be useful for Conte, he is massively overrated on here due to his performances being eye catching. Perfect example of flattering to deceive.

Nero

Pretty nervous about this. Getting him for small money and he'll be a very different and useful addition to their attack.
He'll be useful in running down blind alleys and hitting the ball into the top tier.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
He'll be useful in running down blind alleys and hitting the ball into the top tier.
Whilst I think he could be useful for Conte, he is massively overrated on here due to his performances being eye catching. Perfect example of flattering to deceive.
He's neither as ludicrously valuable as Wolves maintained about 2 years ago, but nor his he as bad as you make out. He's cheap because he's refusing to sign a new deal and Wolves, I assume, need money before they dip into the market. Spurs are obviously strengthening by recruiting him and it'll help in their pursuit of a CL place. I'd much rather read that he's going to Newcastle or abroad to be honest.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Highlight:

The remaining quotes:
I am not thinking about that. I am not a guy to think much in the future when I have the contract I have. I am thinking about Southampton, I am not good enough to think far away about my future because my future always depends on results. That’s why I am not concerned [about the future] for any second. I feel protected here. I feel good, I feel comfortable, they gave me everything. I like to work with these players. Hopefully they like to work with us. That’s all. Southampton, rest a little bit and continue. At the end of the season we will see what happens.

mister_olumide

Supports
tottenham
Yup, with all there games in hand Adama could be the diff between us getting too 4 and not….
I am personally not enthusiastic about us getting him. Of course would be a relatively cheap deal, but I would rather see us use our other frustrating options than him pay money for him.
He is a lot of activity and no contribution.
His wing would be busy but useless, he doesn’t know how to do the basics and I am not sure Conte can coach that into him, it’s an ability issue.
I’d rather we keep those funds and actually add an extra 20 to bring in someone functional like Lamptey.

Pep's Suit

CFG is City Football Group

Kayky, is a young Brazilian footballer city signed and sent to play for one of clubs under the umbrella of CFG, i think to MLS club based in NY.
Kayky's still in Manchester and he's more likely to move to Spain or Portugal on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.