g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Transfer Tweets - 2022/23 | Check the OP for the latest rules and blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_toad

You can't just ignore how shite our RB options are because we also need other players in other positions, for fecks sake saying we can have any of those 4 starting regularly at RB is like saying don't worry about another striker as we can just play Rashford there when Ronaldo is rested. We need 2 CM's, a CB, RB and Forward this summer.
I live in the real world where I see how much of a spend we have. Blowing 20 million on a championship right back won’t be high on Ten Hags agenda. Enjoy being disappointed….

Charles Miller

I get what you’re saying but I still think we overpriced him for that market, same as we overpriced Lingard for a loan to Newcastle. We overpriced and we lost out. They may have cash but they’re not stupid. Now he will sit on our bench, getting salary that could have been used elsewhere.
He is really overpriced. Hes got some status in the first place because he played in the Premier League, but you can see he is not good enough to be a guaranteed starter at Flamengo, so is beyond absurd that he could play for Man United.

There is another club named Palmeiras that maybe could buy him. Apparently they were interested on a loan with a buy option, but United refused. I think this was not smart from United, because he would be welcomed at Palmeiras and they have a role for him. Also they have some interesting U-20, we could use Pereira to buy a purchasing preference of some of their youngsters like Endrick.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
He is really overpriced. Hes got some status in the first place because he played in the Premier League, but you can see he is not good enough to be a guaranteed starter at Flamengo, so is beyond absurd that he could play for Man United.

There is another club named Palmeiras that maybe could buy him. Apparently they were interested on a loan with a buy option, but United refused. I think this was not smart from United, because he would be welcomed at Palmeiras and they have a role for him. Also they have some interesting U-20, we could use Pereira to buy a purchasing preference of some of their youngsters like Endrick.
We did the option with Flamengo, if he's to go on loan again it must be with obligation rather than option.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff

We should be looking for a more realistic price. I’d take 8m but anywhere over 5m I’d consider

Josep Dowling

We should be looking for a more realistic price. I’d take 8m but anywhere over 5m I’d consider
Exactly. Just get these players gone and start again. They're surplus to requirements at the club anyway and even with salaries of say £20k a week is a million saved a year. It's crazy that the people making these decisions don't understand this.

BarstoolProphet

Was actually looking for that interview, thanks. Mainly because I've seen reports mentioning his interview with AD (not the video one with ESPN) where he says the links with ETH is logical due to their history, which hasn't been mentioned in the Twitter threads posted.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Perisic is a good signing. 10 goals and 8 assist last season. Should rotate well with Son and Kulusevski.
Wouldn't he play as left-side wingback (in Spurs three-at-the-back system) and thus rotate more with Sessegnon and (if he stays) Reguillon?

Blood Mage

When he was linked with Man Utd, the majority of the CAF disliked it beyond belief.
Rashford and Martial were still exciting talents back then and we were worried about their development being affected. Hindsight is a bitch.

Kaushal

Perisic is a good signing. 10 goals and 8 assist last season. Should rotate well with Son and Kulusevski.
Perisic operates from left wingback now. He got all those goals and assists from that position under Inzaghi. Conte was the one though who converted him as a LWB at inter and that’s where he would play him at spurs.
Wouldn't he play as left-side wingback (in Spurs three-at-the-back system) and thus rotate more with Sessegnon and (if he stays) Reguillon?
Yep, read above.

Status
Not open for further replies.