Transfer Tweets - 2022/23 | Check the OP for the latest rules and blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

Other info:
  • Palace wants to continue dropping their squad's average age.
    • Chelsea's Levi Colwill (19, LCB) is being considered.
  • Existing players' futures:
    • Nathaniel Clyne will sign a new contract.
    • Martin Kelly will leave the club as a free agent.
    • Tomkins's future is uncertain though he has an additional year option.
    • Jordan Ayew and James McArthur will stay.
    • Talks held with Kouyaté, but anything can still happen.
    • Palace will be open to offers for Butland.
  • Other targets:
    • Cheick Doucouré to replace Milivojevic (as stated earlier by Mike McGrath)
    • Johnstone will become Palace's first summer signing.

Lee565

Source:
I still see very little difference between him and rashford over the past 2 seasons and yet rashford is seen as almost unsellable from the club despite the opportunity still open to get good money for him whilst we are begging for anyone to take martial off our hands for almost nothing and tbh technically I would put martial above rashford.

jesperjaap

Source:

Other info:
  • Palace wants to continue dropping their squad's average age.
    • Chelsea's Levi Colwill (19, LCB) is being considered.
  • Existing players' futures:
    • Nathaniel Clyne will sign a new contract.
    • Martin Kelly will leave the club as a free agent.
    • Tomkins's future is uncertain though he has an additional year option.
    • Jordan Ayew and James McArthur will stay.
    • Talks held with Kouyaté, but anything can still happen.
    • Palace will be open to offers for Butland.
  • Other targets:
    • Cheick Doucouré to replace Milivojevic (as stated earlier by Mike McGrath)
    • Johnstone will become Palace's first summer signing.
Understand Palace thoughts regarding Bissaka. Personally makes absolutely no sense for us to loan him.In my opinion he is still our best right back even though the options are poor. Selling Bissaka should be with the view of raising funds to replace him, loaning him doesnt allow us too. Are peopl eenuinely happy regardless of priorities for us to be starting with Dalot with Laird as back up next season?

jesperjaap

Source:
Funny as thats exaclt how most of us feel with him isnt it? I really couldnt give a monkes now if he is loaned or sold cheaply, just really dotn see the point of us havign him back here

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Understand Palace thoughts regarding Bissaka. Personally makes absolutely no sense for us to loan him.In my opinion he is still our best right back even though the options are poor. Selling Bissaka should be with the view of raising funds to replace him, loaning him doesnt allow us too. Are peopl eenuinely happy regardless of priorities for us to be starting with Dalot with Laird as back up next season?
I think there is a big chance Timber will be starting right-back next season.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: L'Union Ardennes

Stade de Reims president Jean-Pierre Caillot on Newcastle's interest in Ekitike:
They’re an ambitious club, who want to build on the long-term and who manifested their interest this winter. Since then, contacts never stopped. It’s typically the type of environment where he could continue to grow and go to the next level.

It [the price] will need to be over €20m. Beyond that, there is a need to be reasonable.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Globo Esporte

Lucas Moura on a potential move this summer:
I don’t like to create expectations where there aren’t any, it’s a difficult issue to resolve. Today I have a contract with Tottenham, the fee is difficult for São Paulo, there is also the salary. It’s difficult. The reality is that I do think about returning, but I never made a clear date.
On whether he'd return to Brazil if Spurs let him go for free:
Why not? It might be. It’s going to be 10 years, I’ll still be fine, I’m 29 years old. I’ll have a lot of wood to burn, it’s a possibility. If something doesn’t come up that catches my eye in a big club in Europe, a club that I like, São Paulo is a very strong possibility.

I think yes, São Paulo has always been on my mind. When I see it approaching the end of the contract and I still haven’t had any contact with a specific club, which I would like, São Paulo is a very strong option. Back to my country, to the club where I was formed…But you have to wait and see how it goes.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

On supporting Steve Cooper in the Premier League:
Now is the time to give Steve all the ammunition he needs, to be able to not only survive but bring some good results. We have to invest more. Everybody talks about the television rights and money that comes in, but it is not enough for clubs in the first year. That’s why we must not be the poorer relatives of the Premier League. We need to buy some good players and some that will make the difference and have the experience who know the division. We need to be careful how we spend and make the right choices.
On extending Steve Cooper's stay:
Yes, Steve will be with us. He has another year left on his contract but I want him to be happy. I want to give him the players that make him even happier to achieve big results and to make all these fantastic fans happy.
  • Forest will look to sign their better loaness permanently for next season, which includes:
    • Keinan Davis (Aston Villa forward)
    • James Garner (Manchester United midfield)
    • Djed Spence (Middlesbrough right back)
      • Extra competition from both Tottenham and Arsenal
  • Forest will also look to sign some players for free.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Manchester United: Diogo Dalot towards permanence [i.e. staying in Manchester United for next season]
  • The Italian media has been spreading rumours of Dalot returning to Italy.
    • Roma & Fiorentina are two of the clubs linked to him.
  • Currently, Dalot is not for sale (though the situation can change in a few months).
    • Dalot wants to stay.
    • Ten Hag considers him an important player.
    • Reminder: Dalot's contract expires in 2023.

Blood Mage

Loaning AWB back to Palace should be a last resort if we can't find anyone to fork out £20mil for him, but I think we will.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Loaning AWB back to Palace should be a last resort if we can't find anyone to fork out £20mil for him, but I think we will.
I think we’d only loan him with a purchase obligation.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Chelsea will allow [Irrelevant point] to leave the club this summer.
Barcelona is very optimistic about the signing of [Irrelevant point]. The Blaugrana club knows perfectly well that Chelsea will facilitate his departure, asking for a reasonable amount for the transfer. Everything done between Alonso and Barça.
More info that hasn't been previously covered:
  • End the hiring-firing policy under Abramovich.
    • More stability in the head coaching position
  • Chelsea's summer budget: £200m after sales
  • On Chelsea's CB chase
    • Jules Koundé: the fee will take up a significant chunk of Chelsea's budget
    • Tuchel will check out Levi Colwill in pre-season, but there's a chance of him being loaned out again.
      • Everton among the interested clubs, but they're not one of the favourites at this time.
  • On the full/wing backs:
    • Verbal agreement w/Azpilicueta to leave Chelsea this summer (despite the 1-year extension being automatically triggered)
      • Barcelona offered Azpi 2 years + an optional 3rd with better overall terms than his current Chelsea deal
    • Dujon Sterling (referred to in the first Tweet) in contention to back up Reece James
    • Chelsea are monitoring the following full backs:
      • Achraf Hakimi
      • Sergiño Dest
    • Chelsea want to commence talks with Reece James over a new contract.
      • James currently had 3 years left.
      • Both Real Madrid & Manchester City are interested in James.
  • Both Ampadu and Gilmour will get chances in pre-season to secure a spot in the first team.
  • Forward situation:
    • Chelsea interested in the following:
      • Lautaro Martinez
      • Christopher Nkunku
      • Ousmane Dembélé
    • Armando Broja will be given a chance in pre-season.
      • Interest from several clubs including West Ham

Devil may care

Mentioning sales isn’t the same as an actual sale. Mata, Matic, Jesse, Pogba and Cavani are key areas to replace, right back isn’t a key area as of this moment in time.
If that changes it’ll be Timber as it’s widely reported he wants him and it makes sense for him to get a few of his own men in the ranks.
RB is equally important, both our fullback areas are shockingly bad.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Mansfield manager Nigel Clough on bringing back Nathan Bishop:
I certainly need to look at the goalkeeping situation. We would love to keep Nathan Bishop so we have already instigated a discussion with Manchester United about that. Ideally I think they want him to go into the league above, but if it's a lower League One club we are hoping to only be five or six places below them.

Nathan knows us and I think he enjoys working with Seamus McDonagh. That has got to be one of the major attractions for him. He is working with one of the best goalkeeping coaches and one of the most experienced goalkeeping coaches in the country. He has just played 52 games for us, which I think is more than he has played in his career. Do the same again next season and you will improve again.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Napoli , the point on the renewal of Fabian Ruiz: the situation
  • Napoli want to extend his stay by 1 (to 2024) year and add a release clause.
  • No agreement on both the salary and release clause amount; the players is demanding more from the club

jesperjaap

I think there is a big chance Timber will be starting right-back next season.
I hope not as I dont see us signin ghim and another centre back, no Dalot please or Lindegard playing regularly please. Only see im playing there if we dont sign a right back and Varane stays injury free and Maguire finds some kind of form more akin to ENgland....still really hope we sign both, woul dactually rather both and two central midfielders over attacking players in the short term....but we def need 5 signings minimum in my opinion

jesperjaap

• The Italian media has been spreading rumours of Dalot returning to Italy.
    • Roma & Fiorentina are two of the clubs linked to him.
  • Currently, Dalot is not for sale (though the situation can change in a few months).
    • Dalot wants to stay.
    • Ten Hag considers him an important player.
    • Reminder: Dalot's contract expires in 2023.
In terms of ability forgetting performances and attitude, would be one of the first I would sell. Only reason for me for keeping him is the cotnract runs out in a year so he is a short term squas solution, Still cant believe so many have him in starting elevens next season yet are desperate for Bisska to leave. Both probably should but I know who I would rather have by a million miles starting if there were no other options

jesperjaap

Source: L'Union Ardennes

Stade de Reims president Jean-Pierre Caillot on Newcastle's interest in Ekitike:
In terms of the number of signings we need, the probably budget and priorities, surprised we are not intersted as I cant see any other players offer as much potential for such a price as a good back up for a season to ROnaldo. I think there are a fewin France. Terrier is a good intelligent cheap option, Giouri is the dream signing for me. Ekitike fits in best overall though is the biggest gamble.

Personally would far rather two of these than Nunez for example, Giouri regadless of prices

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
Andreas Pereira's manager says midfielder won't stay at Flamengo: "He's going to Europe".

In Fla [i.e. Flamengo], the understanding is that the purchase is very unlikely today and that Manchester United will not likely increase the loan period

ti vu

Source:

Unless we have someone ready to take him on loan for his final year of contract. It would be stupid to get him back on our bench and waste the wage on him. He's simply not good enough.

Vapor trail

Agreed don't think Palace have the stance for a loan either I'm sure other League clubs will be interested.

peridigm

Unless we have someone ready to take him on loan for his final year of contract. It would be stupid to get him back on our bench and waste the wage on him. He's simply not good enough.
Stupid was giving him the 4 year deal last time around. Another masterclass by Ole.

Vapor trail

In terms of ability forgetting performances and attitude, would be one of the first I would sell. Only reason for me for keeping him is the cotnract runs out in a year so he is a short term squas solution, Still cant believe so many have him in starting elevens next season yet are desperate for Bisska to leave. Both probably should but I know who I would rather have by a million miles starting if there were no other options
This is nothing personal against him as an individual but as a player his performances have been woefully bad, his performances have warranted not even wasting time with continuing to keep him. He's offensively average and defensively poor. People made a thread for Trent about his defending I'd love to see open discussion on Dalots defending. He still hasn't recovered from being absolutely blitzed a few seasons ago at Goodison park. Easily the worst performance I've seen of any United professional.

Red_toad

RB is equally important, both our fullback areas are shockingly bad.
So having 2 midfielders for 2 positions and 1 striker for 1 position is just as important as having 4 right backs for 1 position. Thanks for clearing that up, I’m sure our recruitment department will have a different perspective.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
This is nothing personal against him as an individual but as a player his performances have been woefully bad, his performances have warranted not even wasting time with continuing to keep him. He's offensively average and defensively poor. People made a thread for Trent about his defending I'd love to see open discussion on Dalots defending. He still hasn't recovered from being absolutely blitzed a few seasons ago at Goodison park. Easily the worst performance I've seen of any United professional.
Don't be ridiculous :lol:

What a fecking drama queen.

roseguy64

Selling AWB has been mentioned a lot, that makes room, Laird will go on loan and Williams likely will as well, if not he'd be an easy sale to a Championship side.
Williams has been a regular player for two Premier League teams. He'd easily attract interest from PL teams. Championship teams would be outbid.

Status
Not open for further replies.