Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Roma want to either sell Karsdorp to another club or involve him in a player swap.
  • Fulham may submit an offer after the World Cup.
  • Torino and Lille are behind Fulham.
    • Both only want a loan.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 2): Antonio Vitiello

Chelsea are also willing to pay part of Sporting's compensation package that was shared between Leão's camp and Lille.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Cunha update.

Wolverhampton are the frontrunners and are pushing for a deal: the positions are getting closer but the matter is NOT yet closed.

Everton stay alive and continue to climb the ladder.
  • Reminder: price is €25m
  • Jorge Mendes and Kia Joorabchian are handling Cunha's transfer
Translation:

Vapor trail

Tier 1:

• Reminder: price is €25m
  • Jorge Mendes and Kia Joorabchian are handling Cunha's transfer
Translation:
This is an interesting situation. Rated Cunha very highly when he played for Hertha one of the most underrated talents but he lost all momentum moving to A.Madrid. I think he does well in the league, if he can adjust to the physical requirements he's another ball progressive type of forward a key attribute in unlocking low block defences.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Watford sign one of the most promising U-20 Brazilians in Matheus Martins

Previous reports hinted at Udinese purchasing the player and loaning him out to Watford, but this doesn't seem to be the case here.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 2):
Eight contracts expire at BVB in the summer. Therefore, sporting director Sebastian Kehl already has a lot of stress in the winter break. The rebuilding of the team remains a mammoth task.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Arsenal have been in recent contact with Sergej Milinković-Savić's entourage.
Partial translation:
  • Lazio's owner, Claudio Lotito, is currently asking for €80m - €100m
    • This price will be halved in the summer, when SMS will enter his final year.
  • Chelsea is also interested in him.
  • SMS would prefer to join Juventus even though Real Madrid is his dream club.
    • He just became a father and would prefer to stay in Italy at this time.
    • Juventus aren't considering making a high offer for the player.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Who is this guy?

@Samid have you seen this guy play?
He’s good.

The next big thing from Molde. Still very raw but he has immense potential. Seen a lot of him and he looks just as exciting as Haaland did when he was here (albeit he was a year younger).

Really hope we’re watching him. He can be ours for peanuts.

BarstoolProphet

Sweet. Love it. Great to see us signing this kind of striker, an undiscovered gem in a way, judging from how you're describing him in that other thread.
Have to say, the scope of improvement is huge when it comes to him. He's only 19 and has had no trouble with the physical aspect in addition to him being talented enough to play in the big leagues. Still a bit surprised it looks like Chelsea, thought he was going to Brighton. Still looking at the biggest sale in the history for the Norwegian league.

Rnd898

Supports
Chelsea
Have to say, the scope of improvement is huge when it comes to him. He's only 19 and has had no trouble with the physical aspect in addition to him being talented enough to play in the big leagues. Still a bit surprised it looks like Chelsea, thought he was going to Brighton. Still looking at the biggest sale in the history for the Norwegian league.
Well to be fair we did poach Brighton's manager and the head of their recruitment department so at this point is it really a surprise anymore that we're going after some players on their shopping list as well? :lol:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
His style of play is exciting to watch. Obviously I'm judging him solely on youtube comps, which can be misleading, but he looks very strong and explosive.

Varun1

Why can't we find players like this. Crying out for a striker
I'll be miffed if he's any good and we miss out, as I was with Haaland - not because I expect us to be buying every emerging talent, but I expect us to be doing much better when the player comes from Molde, with whom we've had a good history.

Last edited:

BarstoolProphet

His style of play is exciting to watch. Obviously I'm judging him solely on youtube comps, which can be misleading, but he looks very strong and explosive.
He is and he is a very good dribbler. I think everyone knew straight away that he was destined for bigger things than the Norwegian league even if he has had some below-par matches and unecessary cards. But he got it all if he is willing to work hard for it.

By the way, VG, Norway's biggest newspaper are reporting that the record fee will be 12,5mill Euros - funnily enough approx the total yearly revenue for Molde. A very exciting signing for Chelsea, even if he comes from an unfashionable league directly. Another successful African signing for the Norwegian league.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 2:

The source:
Williams to Sky: "I can also assure you that the figures circulating are simply not true and were never offered to Youssoufa in this way. However, we are still in contact with Borussia Dortmund. and will see what the next few days bring."

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Ismaël Bennacer subject

There have been positive meetings between the agent and Milan in recent weeks, in which the groundwork was laid for a renewal.

Liverpool are due to meet with his entourage in a couple of weeks' time.
Translation:

Status
Not open for further replies.