Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 3):
Info: Sofyan Amrabat
  • Klopp wants him and has already met the player's agent.
  • Further talks expected with Reds
  • Interest from Tottenham and Atletico Madrid
  • Amrabat prefers Liverpool
  • Fiorentina want ~€40m
Fiorentina are also trying to extend Amrabat's current contract.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Also:

Source: Marca

Lopetegui on how he can turn around Wolves' fortunes:
Convincing the boys that they have much more capacity. We will also try to improve the team in the January market – Cunha [Atlético] is close.
Lopetegui on the numerous Portuguese players in the team:
There are many that I have trained, but we also want to give the team a British touch. The dressing rooms need a bit of identity from the place where they are.

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

The full quotes:
It’s very important to deliver what you say and promise, and I have done that throughout my life to achieve success. I will continue to do it. You have to remember it is 23 years since Forest were last in the top division. We will not rest as we want the club to be higher than it is now [in the table].

We will try to get at least an additional two players [in January] which will help us. That is the plan for the technical team and coaching staff, but we believe in the players we already have.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
  • Conte doesn't just care about the money; he also wants Spurs to share his ambitions before he commits his future to them.
  • Spurs are hoping to sign two players in January.
    • Defender
    • Creative player

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

Full quote:
Maybe they thought they were selling their goalkeeper, I don't know. But clearly it's a situation that we've only been in for a very short time and today it's a bit embarrassing because for a goalkeeper who has over 200 games in Serie A with Lazio to find himself not playing at Brentford is not easy, given that we're talking about a major Premier League club. It's an anomaly. He's asked me to find a solution: let's see, he's one of those players who could be part of the goalkeeping [transfer] merry-go-round that will result from Neuer's injury. We have our ears to the ground to listen to the opportunities that will come, I wouldn't be surprised if something comes up in January, not least because Brentford themselves have understood the boy's embarrassment at being in this situation.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 2): Ferran Correas
Memphis could move to Newcastle

The Dutchman has been offered to the English club, who are keen to sign him.
  • Barcelona prefer to sell Memphis in January than let him go for free next summer.
  • Memphis prefers to leave in the summer and join a new team as a free agent.
    • Memphis can negotiate for the same salary or better in the summer.

CanRed22

I know that United were interested in Gapko in the summer and ten Haag is an admirer but not sure he's the answer up front? Looked good in the World Cup group stages and scored 3 goals, but I thought he struggled in the knockout stages against the US and Argentina

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Atlético has Çaglar Söyüncü on the radar. There is an agreement in principle for next summer. It is planned that in January, the Turkish defender will sign a pre-contract. This information comes from a long time ago and has been reported by other colleagues.
Tier 2:
Atlético, very close to completing the first signing for next season.
Summarised translation:

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo

Also:

Source: Marca

Lopetegui on how he can turn around Wolves' fortunes:

Lopetegui on the numerous Portuguese players in the team:
What a barbarity to pay €50M for Cunha. I still can't believe it.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Iván Fresneda affair. Juventus are still there but the last two to enter the scene with a lot of force have been two Premier League teams: Arsenal and Newcastle.
Partial translation:

Iván Fresneda is an 18-year-old full back who's made a huge impression in European football with his performances for Real Valladolid. Milan and Inter are also interested but are far behind Juve, Arsenal, and Newcastle.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
it is completely false that there is an agreement with Liverpool or any other club for Enzo Fernández. There are no negotiations with any club. SL Benfica will only sell Enzo in January for the termination clause - 120 million [Euros].

Real Madrid are also interested.
Partial translation:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 1): Roger Torelló
Memphis' contract expires on 30 June and it does not look like he will be renewed.

That is why Barça are in favour of selling him now and Newcastle are offering 20 million [Euros] for his signature.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Chelsea sign yet another highly promising young player:

The info on the fee:
DETAILS OF THE SALE OF ANDREY TO CHELSEA!

According to what I found out, the total value of the negotiation is about 20 million Euros for 100% of Andrey.

Vasco has 70% and the player has 30%.

That is: the Cruz-Maltino [i.e. Vasco] will receive around 75 million reais for the jewel (+ on wire)

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 2): Ferran Correas

Apparently, the price is less than the €20m mentioned by Roger Torelló yesterday: Xavi wants €10m-€15m from Memphis in January. However, Ferran reiterates that Memphis still wants to stay until the end of the season.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Chelsea are spending €32m in total on both Andrey Santos and David Datro Fofana. The money being spent on teenagers who may not be immediate first-team players has risen to very high levels now.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 3):
Info: Rayan Aït-Nouri
  • Nice are looking for a left-back from Wolverhampton.
  • The track leading to Parisi [Nice's other left back target] is not progressing on the side of the Aiglons.
  • The Wolves like the profile of Acuña of Sevilla FC.

Status
Not open for further replies.