Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lysglimt

Scout
nominal most likely, Dundee couldn't afford to spend 7 figures on a player, let alone a young upcoming one. So probably a couple of hundreds of thousands.
Heard rumours of £300-400.000 - not sure they are accurate - but considering the highest transfer fee they have paid the last 10 years is £425.000 for Fuchs - it should be in that ballpark.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Heard rumours of £300-400.000 - not sure they are accurate - but considering the highest transfer fee they have paid the last 10 years is £425.000 for Fuchs - it should be in that ballpark.
I hope we have a high sell-on. Levitt will move to bigger and better clubs in the future.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Some positivity from the Brazil:

Source: UOL

Despite the talks between and Ajax and Manchester United being difficult, Antony's camp are still open to joining United.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Nothing on tvdellosport twitter?
Please don't post these without the source because sometimes they just bullshit for clicks. I'm struggling to find the source for this one. @mazhar13 you wanna check?
Hopefully this helps:
This came from their TV channel and not from any particular journalist. I wouldn't take it too seriously at this time. They livestream their channel on their own website, so I'm waiting to see if they bring this bit of news back up.
Unfortunately, it seems less likely that this was actually covered in the TV channel, and it may have been something that popped up in the channel's ticker at the bottom, so I wouldn't put much stock in it.

EDIT: It definitely didn't come on their ticker. This may have been a passing mention by the show's host, which makes this whole news even less reliable.

Suv666

Hopefully this helps:

Unfortunately, it seems less likely that this was actually covered in the TV channel, and it may have been something that popped up in the channel's ticker at the bottom, so I wouldn't put much stock in it.

EDIT: It definitely didn't come on their ticker. This may have been a passing mention by the show's host, which makes this whole news even less reliable.
Thanks mate

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
We can offer them 68million and telles and dalot and jones and shaw. Job done.
The difference is that Barcelona have wanted both [Irrelevant point] and Azpilicueta for a long while. They don't have much, if any interest, in the players that you mentioned.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Ajax are taking the piss.
So they should; we are after their players from a squad that's already decimated; for each sale now, they should be adding more and more on to the suitor because they are becoming a pale imitation of the squad/team that won the league.

It's up to us to pay or walk away.

Teja

Here's the original Tweet + article:

Castles reports that "personal terms are in place" for both players (probably means that they won't be an issue).
Oh man I really think this one might be a mistake. Just get Martinez and forget about Antony (I assume he's being valued at 75 and Martinez at 50).

It'd be hilarious to pay more for Antony than for FdJ.

There have got to be some Diaz type options floating about that we can get on the cheap.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget

Castles reports that "personal terms are in place" for both players (probably means that they won't be an issue).
Is that actually not too bad?

Just over £100 million for both (Martinez - £40 million and Antony - £60 million)

Dante

Average bang

That's £105m. So £40m for Martinez and £65m for Antony. I think we should go for it.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
That's £105m. So £40m for Martinez and £65m for Antony. I think we should go for it.
Yeah, I definitely don't think it's awful. Certainly not that far away from what we'd accept I don't think.

I reckon we might haggle them down another £5-10 million and get both done

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Is that actually not too bad?

Just over £100 million for both (Martinez - £40 million and Antony - £60 million)
Now is the perfect opportunity for dealing with European clubs. I don't know if we trade in USD or GBP but right now the euro is very weak and getting weaker all the time.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Martin Svidersky leaves Manchester United and joins La Liga side U.D. Almería on a 5-year contract.

Red Rash

They are maybe asking for it but sure we can negotiate it down to around 100 million euros especially since ETH has connections and some help from VDS

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
For those wondering what the fee is, Football Insider have been the only outlet to report it.

I don't consider them to be that reliable, but they've gotten some things right, so there you go.

Vapor trail

I think that's reasonable 100 million in pounds. What it represents to the squad is a Greenwood replacement and a defender / defensive midfielder which is versatile.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
For those wondering what the fee is, Football Insider have been the only outlet to report it.

I don't consider them to be that reliable, but they've gotten some things right, so there you go.
Had this been Liverpool he would have gone for £10M at least. What a shambles of a fecking club

Status
Not open for further replies.