Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobbers

Who are those “some people”? He is surplus to requirements and doesn’t fit ETH play style - dispose of him
Probably Murtough since it was the team he assembled that scouted him for Brexit fc.

dinostar77

Tier 2:
So much for following the klopp/guardiola model and letting manager decide who he wants in his squad. Cant sell bissaka. Robaldo too important commerically. Both players ETH doesnt want. When will utd board learn?

GreatDane

So much for following the klopp/guardiola model and letting manager decide who he wants in his squad. Cant sell bissaka. Robaldo too important commerically. Both players ETH doesnt want. When will utd board learn?
They just got him Martinez, Malacia and Antony - players who clearly have been his choices. As well as spend a 3 month long goosechase after De Jong.
They are backing him.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Klopp wanted another player over Salah. Sometimes it is for the best.

Josep Dowling

Surely there are better clubs after him? I can’t believe our most promising youngsters will end up in the Championship. And some will have you believe they are ready to play for United. Same as Garner.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Surely there are better clubs after him? I can’t believe our most promising youngsters will end up in the Championship. And some will have you believe they are ready to play for United. Same as Garner.
I would have been cool with this when Neil was there, but now Mowbray is their boss, this could be another dud move.

Highfather_24

They play a 3-5-2. Why is Amad going there again? Such such poor planning.

Matt851

Neither city or liverpool actually just sign players their managers want, they have more structure than that. Why do so many people repeat that misnomer on here? That being said I think whoever is blocking awb leaving is a bit of an idiot

Real Name

Neither city or liverpool actually just sign players their managers want, they have more structure than that. Why do so many people repeat that misnomer on here? That being said I think whoever is blocking awb leaving is a bit of an idiot
It's a mix, sometimes they sign a specific player manager wants, sometime they find a player on an instruction from the manager with all in the agreement.

Woodzy

I’d rather role the dice on Dest than stick with AWB, we know his level.
Exactly. If AWB stays then Dalot is first choice. If gambling on Dest means we could have a better option at this late stage of the window then feck it.

I actually like AWB but his attacking limitations make him almost useless to us for most of our games.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Mendes v. Glazers? Seems to be a struggle behind the scenes. Think it’s too late now, for loan/swop/wage deal idea to work. Osimhen here, Ronnie there, etc. pity.

Edit: see the posts now regarding club stance.

Last edited:

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
What happens to Greenwood ? If charges etc are dropped is his career finished or is welcomed back in
That’s a good point. Seems like it’s accepted that he’s guilty. Is there a court date?

Lights Out

I think the thread title was, ever so subtly, changed yesterday because of the above discussion

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Amad going to Sunderland when they've got Netflix cameras in the building doesn't bode well.

OldRed1

I guess people forget that it's a team sport and you don't need 11 world-class players to win matches, our fans want the best players while our team gets beaten constantly by EPL teams that don't have world-class players and are better coached.
I guess it comes down to the saying "A champion Team will always beat a team of champions".

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I much rather see Dalot/Dest as our RB options. If we could get £25mill for AWB we should take it. I really like AWB for his defensive output but it’s clear he havent improved going forward near enough to compete here.
Will be great for a more defensive side like West ham.

Status
Not open for further replies.