Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

captaincantona

Hilarious. Nobody cares if Dan on the cafe doesn't 'respect' them.

What is this bizarre attitude some people have that they think their thoughts or opinions are in any way relevant to someone's life choices? He doesn't know you exist, he'll do what is best for him, as all of us here would.
What a stupid comment to make.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
i hope you’re right about Antony coming to United!
Let's hope so, we desperately need another attacker. I think we'll at least try - hopefully our budget is more than the £120 initially reported.

They've been linked with the young RW at Porto, Francisco Conceicao. He looks pretty talented actually, is a left footed RW and will cost 5m euros. Apparently their new manager has spoke with him already, according to Dutch media.

Bertie 2 Hats

There's only so many times you can shuffle the same deck of cards .. The question is, who's the two Jokers in the pack ?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
If they have agreed a fee they want to sell you sunshine.
The issue isnt going to be personal terms with United, it’s the fact Barca owe him 17m and are happy to spunk 55m on Raphina but not honour their current contracts and commitments. He’s digging his heels in and rightly so, absolute joke of a club run by even bigger clowns than ours.

Cypriot

The issue isnt going to be personal terms with United, it’s the fact Barca owe him 17m and are happy to spunk 55m on Raphina but not honour their current contracts and commitments. He’s digging his heels in and rightly so, absolute joke of a club run by even bigger clowns than ours.
I would think that our guaranteed fee being higher means they can pay him the money they owe him or at least a large portion of it.

Ralph1386

I would think that our guaranteed fee being higher means they can pay him the money they owe him or at least a large portion of it.
That’s kind of how I read it as well. Higher fee than initially reported maybe means unpaid wages covered.

macheda14

we’re talking 17million. No one just walks away from that if their in that position. No one.
Frenkie De Jong is a Dutch man
When we tried to buy him, he said no chance
17 million down the drain
As we kidnapped Frenkie from Barca, Spain

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Why are people reacting as if 'reaching full agreement' isn't a big update? :lol:

romufc

Why are people reacting as if 'reaching full agreement' isn't a big update? :lol:
Because we reached an agreement 2 weeks ago, all that has happened is the price has gone up.

The key problems stopping the deal are still there. De Jong does not want to leave and has money owed by Barca.

TheReligion

Abusive
Because we reached an agreement 2 weeks ago, all that has happened is the price has gone up.

The key problems stopping the deal are still there. De Jong does not want to leave and has money owed by Barca.
Give your head a wobble.

Why do you think the price has gone up? Because De Jong has demanded his money. United have now put another offer in, with a different structure and fee, and a total agreement reached.

It’s obvious this is to allow Barca to pay him and progress the deal.

Anyway we should see some movement now if that impasse has been broken.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022

No, we'd reached an agreement on the basic fee. The hold up was the addons, which was thought to believe the monies owed to FDJ.. Which (if this news is true) has just been sorted.

romufc

Give your head a wobble.

Why do you think the price has gone up? Because De Jong has demanded his money. United have now put another offer in, with a different structure and fee, and a total agreement reached.

It’s obvious this is to allow Barca to pay him and progress the deal.

Anyway we should see some movement now if that impasse has been broken.
Just wobbled my head.

I tell you why I think the price has gone up. Initially it was 65m and now its 75m

That is why. Add ons are still 20m.

JanK

Supports
Napoli
We are paying the 17 mil which Barca is owed to Frenkie. I cannot say that we have been taken to the cleaners or sth, but if it's necessary to stop the hold-on, then it's a must to pay up.

I am certain that we'll do a PR campaign on Barca's greed and stupidity and take the blame from Frenkie. Barcelona should be exposed even more. That is just utter stupidity and bad attitude from their side.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
we’re talking 17million. No one just walks away from that if their in that position. No one.
He isn't going to get it even if he stays at Barcelona. They'll put so much public pressure on him to cave in and either take a pay cut or pack his bags, like they did to every other player. Pique is a dyed in the wool Barcelona man and even he has been forced into it.

Heffo

Just wobbled my head.

I tell you why I think the price has gone up. Initially it was 65m and now its 75m

Where did you see that?

Romano's tweet has the complete package at €85 million and I'm pretty sure that's what I've seen other journo's report as well.

If so the guaranteed fee has gone up, but not the max price.

romufc

Where did you see that?

Romano's tweet has the complete package at €85 million and I'm pretty sure that's what I've seen other journo's report as well.

If so the guaranteed fee has gone up, but not the max price.
Yes, my bad read that one wrong, regardless. We still need to get De Jong to accept terms.

pascal83

Just wobbled my head.

You should read the tweet before bashing Utd. The price still is 85m.

Toshey

Supports
Levski Sofia
Getting more and more worried that De Jong is Di Maria the sequel.
If he doesn’t want to be here, feck him.
We can’t afford a shit season and overpriced primadonna (another one) is not what’s going to help us avoid that.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away

Because the fee was agreed and the add-ons weren’t. It’s now reached full agreement - both add ons and fee

90 + 5min

Why would we even go for de Jong? There is big risk that it will become a new Pogba or DeMaria. Walk away from this is best thing possible. We don’t need drama around players.

GreatDane

Getting more and more worried that De Jong is Di Maria the sequel.
If he doesn’t want to be here, feck him.
We can’t afford a shit season and overpriced primadonna (another one) is not what’s going to help us avoid that.
Thank you, hadn't seen a Di Maria -mention for a couple of hours and was worried everyone had moved on.

Status
Not open for further replies.