Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2023/24

Alemar

2 whole weeks is not enough time to sign anyone.
But making 4 consecutive bids take time. The way it is now, even if everything is agreed between clubs, it can’t take less than 4 official bids - the first three must be rejected.

kirk buttercup

Well that's not great. But at least we have our Jones replacement, a CB who doesn't play only difference is Jones was decent and didn't play because he was injured, Maguire won't play because he is bottom half of the league standard. .

Nep77

Shambles on Sales front continues. Fecked up Henderson deal, Fecked up Maguire deal, Fecked up Mctominay deal and we literally have no upgrade on midfield.

JagUTD

Don't blame Harry. Looks really comfortable in his seat on the bench and you have to think it's probably moulded to the shape of his arse by now which will only help with his comfort levels.

James35

Maguire & Glazers, so close to seeing the back of these collective muppets but alas they are still very much here. Great stuff.

Despite this shit news I’m still more worried about us getting a midfielder. I honestly thought we’d lose the mediocre Maguire and McTominay this summer and sign a good 4 or 5 real top class players to raise us up a level.

I’m now waiting for the briefs about our transfer business being done and EtH being more than happy with his squad bollocks.

Guv77

Can’t get a replacement in the next 2 weeks?
Looks like Glazers not wanting to pay him off.
All cnuts!

Woziak

They already spent £40m+ on Pau, dont see them doing it again.
If we’re smart we should offer Maguire plus. £30m for Ollie Watkins who’s on a low wage and not happy, rumour is he’s on 80k per week and looking for a new deal with either Arsenal or United?

Alemar

If we’re smart we should offer Maguire plus. £30m for Ollie Watkins who’s on a low wage and not happy, rumour is he’s on 80k per week and looking for a new deal with either Arsenal or United?
Maguire will again require a pay off then, won’t he?

MDFC Manager

This may well be the end of our transfer business then. If we were serious (plus had financial wiggle room) about Amravati, i think we'd have already signed him

Woziak

Maguire will again require a pay off then, won’t he?
Villa have coutinho on £200k per week, the owner is one of the richest men in EGYPT, they can definitely pay him £150-180k per week.

Sir Chapman

‘Plenty of opportunity to play’.

Putting him on the bench last night was a big mistake.
Exactly! Actually I was surprised to see him on bench while discussions/negotiations are ongoing between the clubs. If it is 100% sure the club wants to get rid of Harry which looks like, then I would not even place him on bench considering we have already Lindelof. Also the interview from ETH a day after the game gives an indication that he has to fight or to leave, so not sure what to make out of it. This is really dragging on and I do not want to have any inconvenience within the team like some years ago with certain players as the atmosphere currently is the best since many years.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Shambles on Sales front continues. Fecked up Henderson deal, Fecked up Maguire deal, Fecked up Mctominay deal and we literally have no upgrade on midfield.
We didn’t feck up Henderson deal. He’s still recovering from injury hence forest only want to loan