g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2023/24

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

United can get more than €3.5m if certain clauses are met e.g. if Dortmund qualify for the CL. Tier 2:

hobbers

Would love to one day find out the exact inputs from Joel, Judge, Woodward and Ole as to how much blame to assign each for offering Martial 2.5x his current salary in 2019.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Would love to one day find out the exact inputs from Joel, Judge, Woodward and Ole as to how much blame to assign each for offering Martial 2.5x his current salary in 2019.
Same idiots who thought Sancho was a smart signing and offered Rashford 350k a week.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Joe Hugill signs a new contract with United that'll go until 2026 with a 1-year option on top of it

Tier 1:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 2:

More info:
  • Any loan deal for Hannibal won't include a purchase option.
  • Hannibal prefers to joins Sevilla over Everton.
  • United want a loan fee for Hannibal.
  • Hannibal wants assurances over his future before signing a new long-term contract with United.

Toshey

Supports
Levski Sofia
Doesn't make sense to send Hugill on loan when he's the same age as Hojlund and we're crying for another striker...

saivet

Source:
That's a shame though I can't blame him for wanting to maximise the amount he can get in his next contract. We wouldn't get much for him and probably can't afford to replace him in January anyway, so not a huge problem.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location

Source (Tier 4):
If true (tier 4), it could seriously back fire on him. If his game time is limited and/or he doesn't start scoring, he may struggle to find any clubs willing to take him on. Better to take a long term deal now, with guaranteed income, than wait until the summer and potentially have nothing.

flameinthesun

That's a shame though I can't blame him for wanting to maximise the amount he can get in his next contract. We wouldn't get much for him and probably can't afford to replace him in January anyway, so not a huge problem.
Yeah 6 months more of Martial is the least of our problems. As long as the people upstairs don't activate the 1 year extension then I don't mind him staying till the summer.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
If true (tier 4), it could seriously back fire on him. If his game time is limited and/or he doesn't start scoring, he may struggle to find any clubs willing to take him on. Better to take a long term deal now, with guaranteed income, than wait until the summer and potentially have nothing.
Critchley's already corroborated Lyall Thomas, so that's likely to be true.

AlexUTD

Paul778

I keep on coming on here hoping for good news in terms of incomings or outgoings but absolute tumbleweed.

Has there been any good news this year?

kaku06

Vulgarian
I keep on coming on here hoping for good news in terms of incomings or outgoings but absolute tumbleweed.

Thanks for asking. I wanked twice this week. My Willy is happy. Happy new year.

Rauður Djöfull

Don't expect anything from this window except some outgoing loans and maybe one loan in

Amir

glasgow 21

We need some decent scouts that can scout South America. They always have young talents over there. Look at Alvarez and Jesus.
This is a not a simple task.
You need scouts and intermediaries that can build the contacts and able to negotiate the mafia minefield that is South American football.

led_scholes

I can't believe how positive that thread is! He had already flattered to deceive in his first 4 years. I get that he had a good year under Ole but it's so gushing!
It wasnt even after his first whole year under Ole. It was after the first 10 games when we decided to renew Martial, Jones, make OGS permanent (after a few more weeks) and renew Rashford too I think. All of them in big leghtny contracts.

estonianreddevil

Quite surprised about the lack of any rumours around potential transfers (i.e. expected loan of a striker etc) considering the weak depth and state of the team. Are there even any attempts of potentially saving the season?

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Quite surprised about the lack of any rumours around potential transfers (i.e. expected loan of a striker etc) considering the weak depth and state of the team. Are there even any attempts of potentially saving the season?
A loan striker isn't going to save the season.