Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Think it's all done and dusted.

Ten Hag out, McKenna in. Too much talk for it not to happen now.
I hope not. Terrible decision if so.

Nothing against McKenna but you don’t go from League 1 Ipswich to Manchester United, especially when we are in such disarray.
Potter failed making the jump to Chelsea. Poch achieved nothing much moving from Southampton.

We need an experienced head, not someone who is still learning. Tuchel is the way if we do move on from ETH.

lysglimt

Scout
Imagine leading a team to a final knowing that you’ll be sacked soon after. A true test of character and professionalism.
Imagine seeing your team playing an FA Cup Final and more or less knowing they will be hammered. I wonder that is a test of

lysglimt

Scout

Nothing against McKenna but you don’t go from League 1 Ipswich to Manchester United, especially when we are in such disarray.
Potter failed making the jump to Chelsea. Poch achieved nothing much moving from Southampton.

We need an experienced head, not someone who is still learning. Tuchel is the way if we do move on from ETH.
I just don't see what Tuchel has done over the last 5-6 seasons that makes anyone believe he will turn things around for us

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff

Championship promotion winners not league 1

The holy trinity 68

The disparager

He won back to back promotions with Ipswich though. That is a tough thing to do, getting them into the PL in 2 seasons when they were in League 1. If you are good enough you are good enough.

jesperjaap

Agree on McKenna, waytoo early...he should take job at agood clubif manager moves on, Brentford, Brighton for example.

But come on Poch left Southampton and took Spurs to the top four anda CL final. I rateTuchel as amanager....but for us no, of the main names seen mentioned...Idonly take him if the other option wasMcKenna

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
They're a United aggregator account that focuses on the youth teams, but recently, they're starting to branch out into the first team via a greater focus on United's links to wonderkids.
Still not sure whether we should post their ”exclusives” in this thread. Kind of hard to believe that they know some inside info and no credible source/journo knows anything about this.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Still not sure whether we should post their ”exclusives” in this thread. Kind of hard to believe that they know some inside info and no credible source/journo knows anything about this.
Indeed. By default, I don't trust aggregators to have reliable sources with a couple of notable exceptions.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Indeed. By default, I don't trust aggregators to have reliable sources with a couple of notable exceptions.
Yeap. Once you actually get something right and can prove it was your ”exclusive” that broke the news, that’s a different matter.

Seen so many random twitter accounts come up with ”exclusives” recently. I get it, they want the clout, but 99,9% the story is pure bs.

jesperjaap

Great great prospect of a player, but instead of who ? Olise ?
Even if we're going to sell Jadon, #11, and Antony, Amad is still here.
And that's even without talking about the acquire of a CF
Porbably costs less, potential far higher and for me already a better option and really versatile....dont think he plays wide longer term, Olise is a really good optionfor one position...Doue is a really good additionthat can become a star in 3 or 4....butmy personal answer....sell Rashford, buy Doue.....dont need to sign cover for Mainoo...itsnot "instead of who", he saves us nearly 3figures inournet spend

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Yeah I know that, but he’s done 2 promotions back to back. He’s done very well to get promoted into the PL but there is no way Ipswich will be ready for PL football. They aren’t even a championship team after 1 season.
Why do you think he wants out :angel:
miracle to get them promoted. Dont have the squad to stay there

jesperjaap

They're a United aggregator account that focuses on the youth teams, but recently, they're starting to branch out into the first team via a greater focus on United's links to wonderkids.
Ahh thanks, hope its credible.....the biggest must sign for me ironically since Camavinga at Rennes....but wouldnt be surprised for another huge club tobeat us tohim like it did with Camavinga

Status
Not open for further replies.