Transfer Tweets - Summer 2015 | Stop Spamming - Discussion Should Relate to Tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ixion

I'm not even convinced Van Gaal had anyone in mind really when he said we might sign a surprise player, he was just keeping things vague but the press want to run with it and suddenly they all know who this mystery player is when a week ago they knew nothing. They just make shit up.

ChaddyP

Have we got any proof the the mirror are reporting this or are we all just taking this mug shamoon's word for it?
Mirror have linked him to Spurs and Pool for ages. Not seen any link with us. But who cares, its the mirror, slightly on par with metro

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Because he might extend with United? The agreement is to encourage him not to sign.
I guess it depends on when they made this agreement with him I suppose, but it has seemed pretty damn clear for a while he wasn't going to do that, and that he only wanted Real. Seems unnecessary to put themselves in this position when he has been rumoured to have been planning a move to Real since his Atletico days. But then perhaps I'm being too cynical about never actually buying the idea of him being undecided between us and them - I don't think we have ever been in the race for him in all this.

Stan Jefferson

Just yer man's tweet..
Mirror have linked him to Spurs and Pool for ages. Not seen any link with us. But who cares, its the mirror, slightly on par with metro
So we've got one of the most unreliable people on twitter (and thats saying something) telling us that one of the most unreliable papers around (also saying something) has reported were after llorente. Well, on that note, I'm off to bed, nothing to see here.

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
So we've got one of the most unreliable people on twitter (and thats saying something) telling us that one of the most unreliable papers around (also saying something) has reported were after llorente. Well, on that note, I'm off to bed, nothing to see here.
Alot of folk saying something about nothing that's for sure..

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
I am a bit annoyed of The Mirror. Who in their right state of mind would pick that player and label him a surprise. Its like saying to your girlfriend you got a surprise for her and take her to McDonald's.
I think you're misinterpreting Van Gaal a bit. When he said it may be a surprise, I think he simply meant a name we hadn't been linked with. Not a surprise present for the muppets. Llorente certainly fits that description. Not that I'd ever dream of signing him.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Because he's dutch, isn't a 'big name', and looks a bit wimpy.

As I said in his thread, 90% of people moaning about him have never even seen him play outside the World Cup.
Nah, as I've never watched him play I go by what the caf says and therefore he's bang average. But seriously I think most of us don't know.

Zoo

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
As many have said, I can't be excited about the Ramos deal if it means De Gea is gone this summer. The way we are building the team, I seriously reckon we can challenge for titles and De Gea is key to that. Think of how many points he earned us last season. Although Ramos is a very good player, it is a gamble. A rash defender in a league that would punish that kind of rashness. He would need to hit the ground running in a big way to cover the loss of De Gea.
You're looking at it wrong. De Gea is a goner. This summer or next. So the best outcome for us is to get one of their key players in exchange and really reset the dynamic between the clubs.

cyberman

Roncero tweet via google translate

Van Gaal , alias Mr. Brick, our captain wants SergioRamos . Tulip dreams or I enraged . Ramos is our flag .

Is it brick as in stupid? I know he doesn't mean an actual brick..

Hojoon

Roncero is good fun. Not the type of person who should be taken seriously.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
I think you're misinterpreting Van Gaal a bit. When he said it may be a surprise, I think he simply meant a name we hadn't been linked with. Not a surprise present for the muppets. Llorente certainly fits that description. Not that I'd ever dream of signing him.
After reading it a few times I agree he means nothing about superstar

gerrydaly

Praying to have a guy on top of him
Roncero tweet via google translate

Van Gaal , alias Mr. Brick, our captain wants SergioRamos . Tulip dreams or I enraged . Ramos is our flag .

Is it brick as in stupid? I know he doesn't mean an actual brick..
I think as in 'It's like talking to a brick wall.'

Status
Not open for further replies.