Transfer Tweets - Summer 2015 | Stop Spamming - Discussion Should Relate to Tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
So basically about 30-35 million euros according to that tweet. No thank you. How is that a good deal for United? We get a GK who is second choice for you lot.

We will prefer to keep DDG this season then.
€35m is more than fair for De Gea. I'd rather have Navas long term plus spend the extra €25m on a defender. We will be better off with Navas and Otamendi (or Ramos) for the next 4-5 years than De Gea for a year.

Question234

So do we think pedro is happening lads ?

For some reason i'm just eh on the possibility of him joining us.

Class player.

ChaddyP

Thats a hell of alotta money being spent. 94 million on 2 players. and then almost 400k in wages a week. Surely city have to sell half their squad to afford this

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
I think that City always had a lack of creativity in midfield.The only really talented player was Silva.It would be a great signing.De Bruine,Silva,Sterling ,Agüero...enough to compete seriously in Europe
Can't say I agree with you, City have had problems but a lack of creativity in midfield? Silva is one of the most creative players in the world, he has Toure behind him, Nasri as well who might not be the best overall but his creativity it still one of his stronger points. There's not going to be many midfielders in Europe with the combined creative prowess of those three. It's pace and directness that we lack, something Sterling's signing should help solve.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Can't say I agree with you, City have had problems but a lack of creativity in midfield? Silva is one of the most creative players in the world, he has Toure behind him, Nasri as well who might not be the best overall but his creativity it still one of his stronger points. There's not going to be many midfielders in Europe with the combined creative prowess of those three. It's pace and directness that we lack, something Sterling's signing should help solve.
Of course Touré is a beast but I mean skills with the ball,I always saw them too dependent of Silva's good day.I don't see anything special in Nasri

vk20legend

I would rather keep him as a backup keeper for the season. He didn't look bad in these two games and did quite well a few times to come off the line and clear any danger.

Plus with Rafael and Evans probably leaving, what is our current count on homegrown players?! Home grown as in trained at the club?! Dont we need 4 or something for Champions League?!

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
So in a nutshell: I have no idea if United will sign Pedro, but I'll tell you a few nice stories about him to make me look great, and fool you into thinking I know what's going on.....which I don't!
Man, that's one paranoid nutshell. A player Mitten interviewed last season if suddenly heavily linked with a move to United so he writes a piece on him largely based on said interview, not once giving any indication of having any sort of inside knowledge of whether the move will ultimately materialize. What a spazzer.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I think the wheels are firmly in motion for di Maria to PSG, de Gea to Real Madrid, Pedro, Cillessen and Ramos to Manchester United. Watch the space.

ThanksBoss26

I think the wheels are firmly in motion for di Maria to PSG, de Gea to Real Madrid, Pedro, Cillessen and Ramos to Manchester United. Watch the space.
I would agree. Ramos is the one that I think is most doubtful but very much hope it happens. By all accounts, we won't do De Gea business with them unless it does, so that's hopefully a positive sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.